Chapter 2: The Afterlife

Start from the beginning

Eris: I wish we could talk about this more, but let's move on, okay?

(Y/N): Yeah...yeah...okay...

Eris: Now then, I will offer you three choices.

(Y/N): And what would be that be?

Eris: One, you will go to Heaven and meet up with your ancestors, but you'll get bored there.

(Y/N): Huh? Why is that?

Eris: Because you don't have a physical body, you will only stay there for eternity. No manga, no video games, and you can't do anything sexual as well.

I sweatdropped at her explanation.

(Y/N); Okay then.

Eris: Second, you will be reborn as a baby, but you will have no memories of your past. You will be born either being rich or poor. Depending on your luck. Last but not least is that third choice is that you will be reincarnated into another world if you like games.

I raised my eyebrow at the third choice.

(Y/N): Seriously? Can it be possible?

Eris: Definitely. You see, there is a Devil King roaming around in this world and some of the adventurers are trying to stop him. So, what will it be?

I decided to stop and think for a moment before deciding.

Hmm...

(Y/N): I have decided to be reincarnated into another world.

Eris: Is that your final answer?

(Y/N): Yes, it is my final answer.

Eris: I see. Now, you will need to choose one weapon along with a sub-weapon. For example, like a legendary sword, a superpower, or an ability. 

Eris explains as I began to think for a weapon to choose. That's when an idea popped into my head.

(Y/N): Okay, I have one. It's Vergil's weapon, the Yamato from the Devil May Cry franchise.

Eris: Done. 

She snaps her fingers as I see something glowing in thin air. I looked up to see the shape of a katana. The katana floats towards me as I grabbed and the light disappears, revealing Vergil's Yamato.

 The katana floats towards me as I grabbed and the light disappears, revealing Vergil's Yamato

(Y/N): Heh, motivation 100.

I said with an impressed look on my face until Eris spoke up.

Eris: Now then, what will be your sub-weapon will be?

I then began to think again until another idea popped into my head again.

(Y/N): Okay, I know this is hard to explain. How about a guitar that can change into forms?

Eris looked at me in confusion before asking.

Eris: Huh? What's that? Explain it to me.

(Y/N): Okay. You see, I've watched RWBY volumes. It looks like a guitar, but it can transform into a scythe as a weapon and the gun mode would be the shotgun. However, make it that my sub-weapon can be summoned and unsummoned in thin air when I switch weapons, that goes for the Yamato as well.