"It's not like that. Taehyung asked me to keep this to myself for security issues. He couldn't have anyone finding out. But he always asks about you!" The younger rushed with his words.

Seokjin pursed his lips but nodded in agreement.

"Okay... so no one else knows?"

"Uh... just maybe Yoongi does?" Jimin squeaked and Seokjin looked clearly offended for a second.

"Excuse me? Yoongi knows and you still didn't bother to tell me?"

"Hey it's not my fault! That sneaky bastard went through my personal stuff without permission! I was ready to throw hands but then he asked me to say hi to Taehyung and i kinda... melted?" Jimin finished, pouting a little.

"You're impossible! The next time im writing him back and im going to kick his ass for doing this to me." Jin huffed and handed the letter back to him," anyway did he ever mention... Jungkook?"

Jimin shook his head, slipping the small envelope back.

"That's what I'm saying. He's been writing letters to me for a whole eight months but not once has he asked about anything related to Jungkook. He talks about all others except him. Not just that, i once wrote something on the lines ,'Jk misses you.' And he completely ignored that-- as if he doesn't even know him."

The older bit his lip and looked away. For some reason, he didn't like the thought of Taehyung forgetting about Jungkook, even though the latter didn't deserve anything better for what he did to the boy. He knew Taehyung was hurt, but somehow it felt like it wasn't because Jungkook had ordered to kill him. It was more so because he had replaced him.

The duo straightened up when they heard footsteps coming from Jungkook's room and turned to face their young boss with full lipped smiles.

"Is this okay?" The ravenette asked, pointing at his attire. He really looked a bit on edge.

"Totally. Let's get this bread now, shall we?"

The boss nodded at his hyung, flashing him a small bunny smile.

_______________________________________

Jungkook stepped out of his exquisite limousine, the chauffeur escorting him out and closing the door behind him before rushing over to the other side to help Jimin out as well.

They were in front of a huge building belonging to the Shimizu estate, an important place for most of the commercial meetings held in Osaka.

Jungkook entered the tall immaculate building along with Jimin, followed by Yoongi and a few more of his bodyguards all dressed in suits. The expensively sauve interiors screamed intimidation, but they were used to it. Afterall, there was no government who didn't have ties with a mafia like themselves.

The boss didn't waste time and made straight for the conference room at the top floor, opening the door to greet the members of senate board who were already present before time.

Jungkook smiled and bowed at them, but his smile faltered a little upon noticing two other figures seated on the father edge of the conference table.

His father and half brother.

The ravenette cleared his throat and took his seat across the eldest man, a senior senate who greeted the boy with a warm wrinkled smile. Jungkook returned it, but his gaze and mind kept wandering over to his uninvited family members sitting on the side.