My mother's friend

Start from the beginning

  Your lips trailed along her neck, sucking and nibbling on the parts that you knew would drive her wild. Her soft breaths and moans spurred you on and soon you were moving down and settling yourself between her legs. Since her hands were now free, they weaved their way into your hair. "I have a meeting after this." She said softly before moaning deeply when you licked in between her folds. You hummed and nodded up at her. "I have one of my own too, so this is perfect."

  "My place or yours afterward?"

   You looked up at her and smirked. "Yours. There are so many more places I can take you." With a wink you dove back into her, licking and sucking at her sensitive parts; allowing her whimpers and moans to carry you away.

  This woman would be the death of you.

--------------------------

    After this morning's events, you find yourself sitting in a fairly busy cafe across from your mother. It was the first time you two had been able to properly catch up with each other since you arrived back home.

  Despite her news being nothing too exciting, you hung on her every word. You hadn't been able to see each other unless you visited for a holiday break so it felt good to be able to just talk to her again face to face, no matter how mundane it was.

  Your mother had you when she was very young which resulted in you being raised by your grandparents for the majority of your young life. This made it so that you and your mother had a more friendly and playful bond than most other mothers and daughters, not that you minded.

  "You know, you've never been very good at hiding things from me" She mused before taking a sip of her water. "Oh really? I remember hiding all kinds of shit from you when I was younger."

  "Yeah, but you could never hide when you were in a relationship. So, who's the lucky person?" You shrugged playfully and began to pick at your food. "Someone who I've been seeing for about two months."

Your mother gave you a look. "Is that all I get? How long you've been seeing them?" You gave an amused smile and raised your drink to your lips and took a sip to avoid her question.

  She opened her mouth to press you further but stopped when something over your shoulder caught her eye. "Well, would you look who it is?" Curiously, you turned to see who she was talking about only to have your eyes grow wide.  

  "Natasha, fancy meeting you here."  Your mother said as the redhead approached the two of you. Your eyes locked for a moment and you instantly knew what she was thinking. Cheater.

  You two had never verbally made it official but there was some sort of unspoken agreement that you two wouldn't be seeing others, so this must have seemed very incriminating. There was an angry flame that sparked in her green eyes that was equally terrifying and alluring.

  Her strut was powerful as she approached which was terrifying in its own right but what shook you to your core was the smile she had plastered on her face. It formed a nervous lump in your throat that you painfully swallowed down.

  You turned away and faced your mother again once she reached the table. You tried your best to keep your posture calm, cool, and collected but inside you were shitting bricks.

  "M/N, fancy seeing you here," Natasha said to your mother before looking over at you. "Who's this?" Your mother smiled brightly and gestured to you across the table. "Nat, this is my eldest daughter, Y/N. She just got back from school abroad." Natasha's eyes widened a bit in shock and you had to bite your tongue to keep from laughing.

   Her eyes returned to their normal size when your mother turned to face her more. "Y/N here is fluent in Russian, you're from there right?" Natasha nodded and looked over to you. "Ее дочь, а? Вы могли бы упомянуть об этом. (Her daughter, hmm? You could have mentioned this.)"