He gasped and sat up, looking around. "Barrow, he took Kira!"

"We know. He was after her the whole time."

While they did their little conversation, Reese called Lydia to tell her she was right too. The strawberry blonde ended up coming with them near Kira's house where they were waiting.

When she arrived, they were all in the middle of the road.

"We have to think of something. He's going to kill her." Scott urged.

   "No shit, Sherlock." Reese mumbled between her teeth, but Scott could hear her and gave her a death glare.

   "I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia asked to no one in particular.

   "Because you heard the flies, right?"

   "What do you hear now?" Scott asked, taking a step closer.

  Lydia didn't respond for a moment, just looking at the ground before answering, "Nothing. I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it."

   Her breathing was now unsteady as she took small steps away from them.

   "I just... I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream." She finished.

   Reese raised her head and muttered, "Banshees" Lydia looked at her and slowly nodded. "Okay then scream. Lydia, scream."

   And she did with all the power she could use. Scott, Stiles and Reese had to put their hands on their ears to make sure they didn't bleed to death.

   " It's not flies." She stated, looking up at the light. "It's electricity."

   She turned around, making all of them took a big step back in fear.

   "Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer." Stiles stated. "He worked at a power substation."

   Scott urgently asked, "What substation?"

   "Beacon Hills' one." Reese answered for him.

   When Stiles parked his jeep and quickly got out of it but closed the door before Reese and Lydia could get out.

   "Wh-what?" Reese said.

   "Just wait for the cops to come." Stiles ordered them.

   "Us? Wait, why?" Lydia wondered.

   "I only got one bat." Stiles said but Reese rolled her eyes and got out of the jeep.

   "I have magic." She said, making one of her hand glow.

   "Fair enough." Stiles sighed. "But you stay behind me." She nodded and turned toward Lydia.

   "I'll be back. Stay here." She didn't wait for an answer and walked in the substation.

   After they save Kira, who save her herself, explanation : she 'absorbed' the electricity. Anyway, this made the whole city black, no electricity anymore. They all ended up at the sheriff's station with a not so happy Agent McCall.

   "So when did you get there?" The older McCall asked, looking at Stiles.

   "At the same time." The Valdove simply answered.

   "The same time as who?"

   "At the same time as me." Reese said, sitting in the middle of Scott and Stiles.