"Oppa hope so," Hyun Bin kissed his girlfriend's beautiful fingers, "Oppa can't wait to start a new life with you..."

"By the way," Hyun Bin suddenly remembered something, "Oppa wants to give this to you..." He took out a red cloth package containing a pair of gold rings from his pants pocket.

Ye Jin was taken aback, didn't know what to say.  "I want this to be a reminder of me when I'm not around."  Hyun Bin whispered as he put the small ring on Ye Jin's ring finger.

Ye Jin smiled at the ring on her ring finger, then took a bigger ring to put on Hyun Bin's ring finger

Ye Jin smiled at the ring on her ring finger, then took a bigger ring to put on Hyun Bin's ring finger.  "These rings are so beautiful, oppa... They must be expensive..."

"Eomma asked me to work part time in her office for a week. The salary is more than enough to buy these rings."  Hyun Bin replied proudly.

"Really? The job is not as hard as the one at Appa's place, right?"  Ye Jin asked worriedly, remembering how Hyun Bin worked so hard to buy her a bag.

"Working at Appa's place is physically tiring, but I'm happy because it's not too draining, emotionally speaking."  Hyun Bin recalled his experience, "Working at eomma's place on the other hand, wasn't too tiring physically, but I got to meet people who tested my patience and emotion all the time."  Hyun Bin's mother works at a company that provides imported goods.

"And which one do you prefer?"  Ye Jin asked interestedly.

"Honestly I enjoy working at Appa's place, but the salary at Eomma's place is much higher and I want to give the best for you and our child."  Hyun Bin replied with a smile.

"I want to work too," Ye Jin looked dreamily, "I don't want to just rely on oppa to support me."

"I understand your wish," Hyun Bin squeezed Ye Jin's fingers affectionately, "and I'm sorry that you had to stop pursuing your desires for the sake of our child."

Ye Jin sighed, resigned. After giving birth, she doesn't know if she can immediately catch up in her studies and take the equivalency exam. Hyun Bin's mother's previous words made her feel the need to prove that having a child at such a young age would not destroy her future.

"We're going through this together, that's all that matters." Hyun Bin pulled Ye Jin's head into his arms and kissed her. "No matter what, we're on the same team, okay?"

Ye Jin smiled nodding. Grateful that Hyun Bin was able to calm her worries with his optimism.

The sound of Hyun Bin's dad clearing his throat suddenly made them hastily shift to sit away. With a bright red face, Hyun Bin nodded towards his appa who was now sitting on the sofa near them to watch TV.