Chapter 3: Mangle Time

-Bonnie's P.O.V.-
Hi, my name is Bonnie! You've heard of me before, in Foxy's first recording. Well, this time, I'm recording! I'm going to tell you what happened after Foxy left for work from my perspective. Anyways, let's get into it! I woke up to the sound of a door closing, so I assumed Foxy had gone to work. I went downstairs to see breakfast made that was almost gone already. Usually, only three people get up for breakfast! Me, T.C. (Toy Chica), and Freddy on weekends! Well, I grabbed what I could, and ate. Foxy has a sick guitar that he lets me play when he's gone, so after I was done with breakfast, I went up the stairs and walked in front of Foxy's room. I reached for the doorknob when... the door bursts open, and I get hit in the face by the door, causing me to stumble back onto the railing. Who would be in Foxy's room? I look up to see who it was, and my jaw drops, and I scream, waking everyone else up. The woman looked at me and started screaming, too! T.B. (Toy Bonnie) along with everyone else came rushing out. "What? What's wrong?" T.B. asks frantically. Then, he looked at the woman. He started screaming too. G.F. (Golden Freddy) ran downstairs and got a knife. T.B. helped me up and pulled me toward him. "Hey! I'm not here to cause trouble!" The woman exclaimed. "How the HELL did you get into our house!?!" G.F. questions. "Foxy and I had a work project! If you don't believe me, call him!" the woman exclaimed. G.F. Lowered the knife. "Uhh, T.C., do you know where my phone is? Oh, never mind, it's in my pocket." G.F. Stated, while we all stood in silence. He slid his phone out of his pocket and started dialling Foxy's number. After ringing a bit, Foxy finally picked up. "Hello? G.F., this better be important because I'm at work right now!" Foxy exclaimed through the phone. "Yeah, uh, who is this person in our house?" G.F. asked. "What the hell do you mean 'our house', me and Freddy are the only peo- WHAT?!?" Foxy yelled. "What's your name?" G.F. whispers to the woman. "Uh, Mangle." "She claims her name is 'Mangle'" G.F says into the phone. "Did I not tell you? Oh, yeah, that's right! I didn't! I'm sorry, me and Mangle had a work project. She slept in, so I covered for her. Oh, crap! Gotta go!" Foxy said before hanging up. "So she was telling the truth!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for the really short chapter, I just wanted to get something out. Anyways, I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter, and as always, I don't know. See ya! (465 Total Words Including These)