Chapter 1: Busy Time

(Foxy's P.O.V.)
I quickly flipped a pancake and set the pan down. "GUYS, HURRY UP!!!" I screamed up the stairs. I ran back to the kitchen and continued making breakfast. By the time Freddy, Bonnie, and Toy Chica were done with whatever they were doing, breakfast was already done. "Alright, I'm going to work now. Seeya!" I quickly state while running to my keys. I grasp the keys and jog to my car. I start up the car and start driving to work.
(15 Minutes Later)
"You're late!" My boss yells. "I know, I know. It's hard living with 7 other people..." I mumbled. "What?" My boss asks. "Nothing! What do we have today?" I said quite quickly. "Well, we don't really.... have anything for you," My boss looks at the ground. "but we do have an assignment for you." "Okay?" I ask impatiently. "We have a rookie, I'd like it if you'd show her around." "Fine, where is she?" I impatiently add. "Just over there." He points over to some chairs, and I start walking toward them. "Hey, I guess I'm your tour guide, or something." I sit down next to her. She giggled. "You must be a funny tour guide then!" She giggles once more. "My name is Mangle." "Foxy, " I respond. "You're HR, right?" "Yeah, how'd you know?" Mangle questions. "My boss told me yesterday that we were getting a new employee for that.... part? I don't know if that's the right word for it, but you get what I mean. I just kinda forgot about it until he said something." I say. "I see. Don't worry about it though, it happens to the best of us." She reassures. "Alright." I stand up. "Lets get this started!"
-Time Skip-
"Hey, did I mention that you have a pretty name?" I ask. "Yes, multiple times." Mangle responds. "Sorry, " "It's fine!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very sorry that this chapter was short, I'll be trying to get chapters out faster and have them longer with all of my books. Also, should I cancel my other story, FNaF Truth Or Dare?