Part 8

Sofia POV:
When Amelia and Danielle left I went to the living room and I called my mama from upstairs. My mama came ,,you called me bambina??''she asked ,,yes mama we need to talk''I said she looked at me and asked ,,about what bambina?'' ,,About everything...so first of all I don't really like that u and Tony have something and second you really are hurting Danielle so please can you broke up with Tony if you're a thing and try something with Danielle, because today when you said that you are going to dinner with Tony she was trying not to cry. That girl really likes you and I know that you like her to so please apologise to her and go get your girl, because she will not be waiting for you forever and when you finally realised that maybe it will be too late'' she was just looking at me and not saying anything her eyes were full of tears ,,I really messed up I don't like Danielle I love her. I don't really know why I slept with Tony and thought that maybe there might be something between us, because I only love Danielle and I don't want live without her in my life. I have to make her surprise and apologize, because I really broke that girls heart. Will you help me?'' Now I see that she really love Danielle ,,yeah sure. Can I text Amelia and maybe ask her for help?'' I asked ,,yeah of course''
Sofia: guess what?
Amelia:what?
Sofia: my mama just said that she loves your mother and she wanna make her a surprise so do you wanna help us?
Amelia: omgggg yes ofc I really wanna to help. And one question are we still creating hot girls Instagram?😂
Sofia: I think we don't need that anymore😂
Amelia POV:
We came back to home my mother head straight to the bedroom I can see that she is very upset, but what can I do. I went to the kitchen grabbed the chips and then head to the living room. I sat on the couch and turn on Netflix, because I was so bored and then I got message from Sofia. I'm so happy that her mom finally realised that she in love with  my mother.
Danielle POV:
I was so sad. When we got home I went straight to my bedroom. I lost all my chances with Stefania now she have Tony.
_________________________________
*Station 19 cast group chat*
Jay:Heyyy
Jaina:Hii
Jason:hello
Jay:who wanna come to my house tonight?
Barrett:what time?
Jay:About 8p.m
Jaina:I'm in
Boris:Me too
Jason:okay I'm going to
Barrett:okay
Jay:anybody else?
Maybe I should go and have fun time, because I need to thing about something else
Stefania:I'm going
Wait Stefania is going? What about dinner with Tony? Maybe they schedule another time. I should really don't think about Stefania I don't have a chance with her
Danielle: okay I'm going too
Jay:yay I met you guys at my house at 8p.m
______________________________
Now I have to wear something nice, because now I look like shit
*1hour  later*
Okay now I finally can head out ,,where are you going?'' Amelia asked ,,I'm going to Jay's house I think I will not come back tonight'' I said ,,oh okay... Are Stefania will be there?''she asked ,,yes, because she is apart station 19 cast''I said she had smirk on her face and I don't know why,, oh okay have fun''
Amelia POV:
Amelia POV: heyy! Our moms are going to Jay's house. Do you think your mom try to talk with my mother?
Sofia: I don't know, but I hope so. And my mama asked if you can come over at friday? because we need to plan surprise
Amelia: yeah of course
Sofia: can you send me math homework?because I don't really get it
Amelia:*send a picture*
Sofia: thank you♥️

A/N
What do you think? Next chapter will be about what happen in Jay's house

And I wanna thank everyone that help me with ideas especially to this person
Pirate_Psychologist ♥️