"Fine fine but what is that one condition Kacey"??

"Okay so the condition is you will have to pay for my food and remember you can't say NO" I told him

"Ohh that's the only thing? fine I will pay now if everything is settled let's go"

"Yaay okay but let me get ready first, so just give me 15 minutes"

"What 15 minutes?? Here I am dying to taste the food of the new MacDonald's and you are telling me you will take 15 Minutes to just get ready"? Eric whined

"Eric!!! 15 minutes is the fastest time I take to get ready so you have to either wait or you have to wait so choice is yours"

"Girl is their even a choice?? Either way I will have to wait. Fine fine I will wait but be quick otherwise I will go alone to enjoy the food" said Eric with a irritated look

"Eric if you leave me and enjoy the food alone, I will literally punch your pretty face so don't even think to do that" I warned him with a smile.

"Pffft you are talking like Gemma now" said Eric with a grumpy face.

"Okay so you wait I will be back in 15 minutes" I said and Eric noded in return.

After I got ready I quickly grabbed my phone and the purse from the table and informed Eric that I am ready.

"Hey I am ready let's get going" I said.

As soon as I said that Eric face immediately lit up like a child who has been told that he will be taken to amusement park.

"Atlast you are here now let's go I am hungry like anything" and with this he took my hand and pulled me by my hands.

"Gosh Eric whats the hurry, the restaurant is just 2 minutes away from the University so either way we will reach there before it closes".

"Kacey if we don't speed up now we might not get to taste their special burger and fries so stop complaining and come with me"

"Fine Eric fine but atleast leave my hand I am totally capable of walking on my own" I said

"I know that Kacey but if I leave your hand you will walk slow and because of you I won't be able to eat the special burger" said Eric

"Oo my God Eric you are a bigger foodie than me".

Even though the MacDonald's was just 2 minutes away from the University we reached then in a minute all thanks to Eric great running speed.

We got settled in one of the booth and gave the waiter our order. I ordered their Jumbo triple layer burger with fries and strawberry milkshake and Eric ordered the same burger I ordered but along with that he ordered fried chicken and fries. He even ordered chocolate milkshake.

While our order was being prepared I decided to talk with Eric .

"Hey Eric why you didn't brought Gemma and Nicholas with you, we all could have eaten together" I asked him

As soon as Eric heard Nicholas name he immediately gave me a smirk THIS IDIOT.

"What"??? I immediately snapped at him.

"Nothing I was just thinking about something" he said innocently as if will not know what he was thinking.

"And yaa Gemma and Nicholas are fitness freak so that didn't come with me to eat and they do this everytime with me. Whenever I make some plan to go and eat somewhere they ditch me" he said with a irritated look.

"Awww it's okay Eric, from the next time you make plans to go and eat somewhere you can count on me for that. I promise I won't ditch you, unless and until I have some emergency" I said sincerely.