[Shorts: First Meeting]

Back then, I used to get weird dreams or strange visions of someone. Somedays I  would wake up from a dream, and realize I was crying. Somedays, I wake up with headaches. It was odd, but all of that changed when I met....him.

 Let's rewind a little, shall we? The Tsaritsa ordered me to head to Liyue for a quest. Of course, I went, along with Signora. We got to Liyue Harbor, and Signora introduced me to the consultant of Wangsheng Funeral Parlour, Mr. Zhongli. He was quite handsome I must say, a man with a slim body, dark brown hair, and a deep and soothing voice, I didn't even realize I had fallen for him so quickly.  

Something about him caught my interest, when my eyes met his eyes, I felt a sudden sharp pain in my head. And ever since then, I have never had those bad dreams again. A part of me thought he was some kind of magical being that removes bad memories from people's heads. The other part of me had a more bizarre but logical explanation..... That he was somehow connected to my dreams. 

Signora said she had to go, and so she left me and the brunette alone. He offered me an invitation to join him for tea at a place called Liuli Pavilion. If not, where else would I go?

We had a wonderful time together. Until the bill came, Zhongli's eyes widened and froze as the waitress handed him the bill. 

'Uhm... Mr. Zhongli? What's wrong? You look rather... Petrified... If that's the right word..' I asked him, 

'I'm.. okay, please, do not worry yourself. It's just that I had forgotten to bring any mora with me today..' Zhongli looks away to hide his red face,

'Oh! That's okay... I can pay, I work in the northland back after all... Haha...' I joked a small, relieved smile crept up on Zhongli's face. 

Maybe this is why I've fallen so much for this man. He is a man that came from Celestia, the reward for me staying single for my whole 21 years of living, even if hot snezhnayan girls try to get with me... And that's why I'm planning on making him mine today.

I looked at the box in my hand. I felt like it would look nice on him, but I'm not sure if he likes piercings. Considering that he hasn't gotten his ears pierced before. I just hope he likes me back if anything. 

Zhongli was waiting for me at Yaoguang Shoal. I told him to meet me there, I discovered the beach while taking a stroll. It gave off a romantic vibe, for me at least. I was nervous, almost shaking, gripping the tiny box in my hand containing the piercing. 

'Oh, Childe, you're here.' Zhongli turned around and smiles at me,

'Yeah... Sorry, I'm a little late... And- Um.. before we start talking, I want you to have this.' I gave the box to Zhongli, my heart was pounding faster and faster, hoping he likes the gift,

'A....Piercing?' Zhongli picks it up, holding it in his palm, 

'Yeah... I thought it would suit you... So I bought it..' I said,

'Thank you... I love it.' Zhongli smiles, 'Oh.. didn't you say you had something important to inform me about?' Zhongli tilts his head at me,

'Uh... Well... Do you mind closing your eyes for a little bit?' I said, 

'I.. don't mind..' Zhongli closes his eyes, I quickly gathered my courage, and grabbed Zhongli's waist, and kissed him.

At first, I almost died when my lips touched his, they were soft, but.. Zhongli wasn't kissing back... I pulled away, hoping he liked that, but... He was practically stunned. 

'Z-Zhongli, you okay?' I asked, worried I might have broken him, luckily, that wasn't the case, he snapped out of it and blushed, 

'Sorry... I.. didn't expect you to do it so suddenly.....' Zhongli said, he looked flustered and embarrassed, I found it cute, too cute maybe...

'C-Childe! You're bleeding from your nose..!' Zhongli exclaimed, shocked, 

'Wait- really?' I said, Oh crap... How can a man be this level of cute? I thought.

'.......Let's go back to the bank to get you cleaned up.' Zhongli said, 

'Haha... Okay..' I chuckled.

~The End~

Happy #TartaLiWeek! This is based on the prompts given on day 1 (First Meeting, Confession), even though I am literally 3 days late...

As always, sorry for any typos or grammatical errors, stay safe, shippers <3