~CALL ENDED~

Throwing his phone back on the bed jungkook strolled back into the washroom where y/n was standing with her head down and a pout on her lips.

"Doll are you okay?"

He asked softly caressing her left cheek and she nodded still looking down.

"Doll actually mom is not home, she will be back by the lunch so if you want I can call any of the lady helper to help you, should I? or I will call the doctor----"

He asked inquiring her face and saw a tear falling on her cheek and that made him halt from speaking further

"I-i a-m scared, I d-on't like un-known people touchin-g-h me, pl-ease call eo-mma, I am s-cared"

His already soft stare saddened when he saw how she squirmed and her palms curled into tiny fists making him remember how she gets anxious and new faces scares her.

She was only comfortable with his mom and him, except from them she rarely even spoke to anyone or any of the helpers in the mansion.

She was always polite but never too friendly.

He heard her sobbing with a hiccup as she closed her mouth tryinh not to cry.

Y/n was trying not to throw any tantrums like a child but she was extremely anxious, her panic state made her suffer, poor girl had no control over her emotions.

She closed her eyes tightly and tried taking deep breath and then she again spoke.

"I- I will wa-it here ti-ll eomma comes back, b-ut please d-on't call anyone else, eomma will help me, she knows how to use it , she will help m-e"

She whispered out softly clutching on her stomach where she started feeling cramps again.

But jungkook couldn't just leave his doll like that.No way.

She backed a bit away from him making his palm which was caressing her cheek to fall in the air.

With her eyes pressed together, she rested her whole body weight on the nearby sink.

Now jungkook was left with only one option.

He took a deep breath and then pushed his hair off his forehead before he scooted closer to y/n who had her eyes closed because of the pain.