Part 1

No one's pov:

It's evening 4.30. A peaceful Expensive Cafe in Seoul. Jinnie's Cafe.
The successful CEO  Kim Taehyung Enjoying the coffee Peacefully. It's his daily Routine.This is His Friend Jin's cafe.

(Ignore The mic)

(Ignore The mic)

Taehyung is a perfect man.His Brown soft Hair, Those Sharp eyes, Perfect Jawline, Muscular body, In one word Handsome. attractive. Well girls and boys are trying to Hit on Him, Drooling over him. Like who won't Fell for a Handsome Perfect Rich Man?

But a Certain Bunny Boy Don't want any of This. He only wanted This man's Love.

That Cute Bunny Boys Name is Jeon Jungkook.Ever Since His Mom and Dad Divorced and take their own ways To live JK's aunty Took care of Him.When He turned 18 He started to do part time jobs.He Don't want to be a burden to His Aunty. she struggled To Take care of her Two kids along with him .He is thankful for her.

Jungkook Is beautiful With His heart and Face. He is cheerful. He love to help everyone. His heart is pure.He is  university 3 year student. Struggling in His life Still He managed to Do everything Right.

"Missed Me Hyungie?" Suddenly Jungkook Jumbed in front of him from nowhere. Kookie Sit On the chair and Looked taehyung with his Bambi eyes. Taehyung Rolled His eyes, he is not surprised because it's like a routine too.

"You are So annoying. Why Would I Miss you?" Taehyung said in a Annoying Tone And took out his phone And started to scroll. Completely avoiding the Sulking Bunny.

"Meanie" Jungkook Glared Cutely.

"Kookie...There is a new costomer " Jin Yelled From cashier Seat. Jungkook immediately Get up from his Seat,

"I will be back hyungie" He Said and Rushed from there.

Tae looked Up from His phone, He saw Jungkook Talking With the costomer so sweetly.Tae know Jungkook is a Kind Hearted boy. He smiled As he saw the bunny Taking the orders.

Actually Jungkook will annoy him but in a cute way.Tae like his presence anyway.

3 Years Ago Jungkook meet Jin Hyung.That time He is first year Student. Jin is a kind Hearted man , More like He Liked This cute Bunny Boy, so he Give Him a Job and Good amount as salery. Jin is anytime ready to help His baby.

And That's When kookie Meeted his Taehyungie In this cafe. The first Thing He noticed Is taehyung Bought a little boy With him to the cafe and give him food. That 4 year's old boy Looked miserable. That boy reminded him about his childhood.

Tae Treated the kid Nicely. Jungkook even Heard From Jin Hyung that Tae gonna take that kid to orphanage, they will Take good care of the kid. Jungkook felt happy For that. Hell he is Surprised because  He Thought Rich Mans Always heartless and Cold Until he meet Taehyung.