~8: its ok sweetie ~

Jeongin went home after work exhausted. And also missing Jisung. He had been called by Jisung saying that he wasn't able to go back to work after lunch break so he was left alone today. When he arrived home he was hit by the smell of convenience store bought ramen. A smile now appearing in his face. He went to the kitchen and saw the ramen in the table. He almost jumped on his chair when he took the first bite. After he finished he threw the container away and washed the used spoon. He then went up to his room and saw a sleeping Chan in their bed. He smiled at his boyfriend, happy that he could actually fall asleep. He entered the bathroom and started a nice warm shower. He went in and closed the curtain. He let the water run down his body, relaxing. He then felt a pair of arms around his waist and smiled "weren't you sleeping?" "I was, but I heard the shower turn on and I wanted to join you~" "ahh, ok" they stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Chan took a bottle of body wash and a bathing sponge. Squirted some body wash on it and started to clean Jeongin. After finishing he rinsed him out and cleaned himself up. Both already cleaned got out of the shower and put on towels. Went back to their room and changed. They both laid on their bed and cuddled.

"How was your day baby?"

"It was ok, Jisung couldn't come back after lunch break and so I was left alone" Jeongin replied with a pout, which Chan kissed away. "Aww, baby I'm so sorry" "its ok sweetie" they stayed quiet for a second before Jeongin spoke up "how was your day babe?" "it went well, actually, better than yesterday. I finally finished a track I had to finish for next week and now I need to start a new one" Jeongin hummed not really wanting to talk. They stayed quiet until Chan heard the younger snore a little. He smiled looking down at him and pecked his lips. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Meanwhile ~

"Baby I'm back!" Changbin yelled through the tiny apartment. He looked for his boyfriend in the kitchen and saw him cooking something up. He went over to him and back hugged him "mmmh what are you making baby?" "I'm making some soup" Changbin smiled at his boyfriend and tighten his grip on him. He let go after several minutes and went to their bedroom. Took a shower, changed clothes and went back to the kitchen. He saw that the table was set up with two plates and a Seungmin walking up to it pouring soup into one of them, doing the same with the other one. He sat down and waited for his boyfriend to come back so they could eat together.

"so how was your day?" Seungmin looked up and shrugged.

"it was ok, just missed you" he replied. "aww, I'm sorry I promise tomorrow I will take you out yeah?" he watched as the younger lit up and nodded. "how about your day, how was your day?" "Well, if I say it was better I would be lying. Stock is getting worse and Minho decided that after lunch break he wasn't going to go back, so as his assistant I had to take over. It was hectic but nothing too bad you know" "ahh, well soon everything will get better" Changbin sure hoped it did. He couldn't risk losing his job. He paid the rent with the money they gave him. Luckily for him he was best friends with Minho since high school so the older paid him more than the rest. Changbin didn't come from a rich family. And as for Seungmin the same, Seungmin tho, he had it worse. He was kicked out when he was sixteen because he came out to his parents and also told them he was a little. Worst and best mistake of his life. Worst because he got kicked out but best because he met Changbin, the love of his life. They have gone through so so much as friends and as a couple. A lot of obstacles, but made it through them strongly. They finished eating and talking so Changbin, as the good husband material he is, went up and washed the dishes. He figured that the younger went to the living room since he could hear a movie playing, so he went there and cuddled with him on the sofa. Halfway through the movie they both fell asleep. Together both smiling because of the comfort they brought each other.

Now with Felix:

His first day was chaotic. His boss didn't show up after he went out for his lunch break so his assistant had to take over. He didn't know but the company is going through big shit right now so he didn't get that big of a lunch break either. He arrived home tired, hungry and physically in pain. His feet hurt like hell from walking up to one side and another in the building. He opened the door and was met by a strong smell of kimchi rice. He smiled a little, still tired. He went over to the kitchen and saw Hyunjin cooking, he looked over and saw Hyunjin's phone on a stan with a recipe showing. "oh hello lixxie!" "Hi" Hyunjin went over to the younger and hugged him, picking him up and sitting him on the kitchen island. They hugged for several minutes until Hyunjin had to pull apart to turn off the stove since the rice was already finished "you hungry?" "Yes, very very hungry" "aww, was work a bitch today?" Felix hummed in response and Hyunjin clicked his tongue. "What happened that work was shitty today?" "First the company is going through some shit right now so I couldn't have a longer than thirty minute lunch. My boss decided to not come back after his lunch break. And my feet hurt because I had to run around the building looking for papers and giving papers and printing papers and throwing away useless papers and- well today all I looked at was papers" he chuckled and saw Hyunjin smiling sympathetically at him. They went to sit down and started eating "how was your day tho?" "eh, same old same old. woke up early but went back to sleep, cleaned around a bit, did my laundry, went to the gym, came back slept and now cooking and eating" Felix nodded and continued eating.

After they finished, Felix went to his bedroom and then to the bathroom. Took a nice long bath, filled with bath bombs, essential oils and bubbles. Finished up and changed into a long graphic t-shirt he stole form his housemate and threw himself to bed. As soon as he laid down comfortably he fell asleep. Hyunjin, after eating, went to his room and fell asleep fast. Both recalling everything they had done today.

~A/N

Nice and fluffy chapter about the rest of the ships~ hope y'all liked it Anyway

Bye bye~