~2: on my mind, but too busy~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minho's POV:

Today was shit. Like literal shit. There has been bad rumors about my company's products. And today it all went down hill. Stock has been very bad. No one rarely buys anything anymore and most of the stores that sold my products have cut off any contact with us because of the rumors. I feel tired. My team and I have been doing anything possible to restore back what we had been making through those three years of business but its so hard. I let everyone go home early since there is no point in trying today. At least tomorrow I have some interested teenagers that need money and want to work for me and this company. I've always loved doing my job. It never really bothered me to be what I am today. A young, good looking, successful, (well rn we are in a crisis but still) famous CEO. My company is called 'Lee Tec. Company'. I took over after my father retired. Like I said, I never had a problem with it. I've always loved this. The fame. The money. You know, its every teenage boys dream to be such a handsome, young and successful CEO here in Korea. But there is always this one bitch who ruins everything.

When he arrived to his house: (time skip) No one POV

Minho came back to his house. Its nothing to extravagant, but just hIs sTylE (iyktyk😔✊🏼)

 Its nothing to extravagant, but just hIs sTylE (iyktyk😔✊🏼)

('NOTHING TO EXTRAVAGANT' MY ASS, but anyways that it)

As soon as he entered his bedroom he floped on the bed and started to think about his bad luck and day at work.

(His room cause I like to illustrate everything JSJSJS)

'when did everything go down hill' 'who started this and why' 'what was that cute squirrel boys name' 'WAIT WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?' All of a sudden a knock on his bedroom door was heard and interrupted his train of thoughts. "Hm?" "Master Lee, there is someone at the gate for you. Do you want the guards to let them in or do it yourself?" "Well, do I know the person?" he responded kinda annoyed on how his maid was speaking to him. "I believe you do not know who the person is, Master Lee." "Ugh!" Minho groaned and opened his bedroom door startling the woman. He quickly got down stairs and jogged to the gate camera to check who it was.