𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

Ray realized what she was on about.

"Oh? Will the shipment be me? Next January I'll be turning 12. I guess its finally my time."

.
.
.

Meanwhile Sister Krone was talking to the four on the forest. They made a deal with Sister Krone to meet her at night for more information.

"And can I ask one more question?"

Norman hinting a permission.

"Go ahead!"

"What's with you and {Name}? She said that you were obsessed with her skin."

"Oh that...."

Sister Krone posed a thinking pose. Should she tell them?

'Nah, They'll know at the right time.'

Krone smirked and did a shush pose.

"That's.a.secret."

She chuckled menacingly and left towards the house. Norman furrowed his brows, angry that he did not get an answer.

"Did something happened to {Name} and Sister Krone?"

Gilda asked.

"Well, Sorry we didn't tell you this because it really wasn't part of the plan but {Name} said to us that Sister Krone has been acting weird about her skin."

Gilda and Don looked disgusted and concern.

"Huh?! You mean she could be a pervert?"

"Then we should report it to Mama!"

"That's what we thought but..."

Emma trailed of and looked at Norman's figure. He clenched his fist while looking at the side.

"I don't think that Sister could be that. If she was then she would have targeted every children here. Besides..."

Norman looked at them.

"We should focus on what to do in the escape."

.
.
.

"Umm...Eto...{Name}? Can I ask you a question?"

Anna asked {Name} while they took care of the kids. {Name} looked at her with a smile.

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Have...you been feeling well lately? I've noticed that you've been ignoring Ray and the others. Is their a reason?"

{Name}'s smile dropped and looked onto the side with a cold glare.

"Nothing really, Its none of your business"

"O-oh..."

{Name} saw that Anna had a disappointed look on her face. She sighed and patted the blonde girl in the shoulder.

"Me and them just had an argument about something. Don't concern yourself."