Bad girls get Punished

Chase's Penthouse, New York.

"Can i ask why you're punishing me?" I asked unsure i wanted to know.

"Isn't it obvious? You are mine. You are not allowed to flirt, hug, kiss or date other men. These are four simple rules which you managed to brake in a single day. And now you will suffer the consequences."

"Sean and i are just old friends!" i protested agitated.

"I saw the way he undressed you with his eyes. By the way we have to discuss your work attire. What you wear is way too revealing."

"You are delusional. And we are most certainly not discussing my wardrobe." i tried to escape to the kitchen, however my attempt crushed by Chase before i even got to the living room.

"And where do you think you're going kitten? The bedroom is where you should be heading"

I changed my direction only to hear "Good girl " and get a slap on the ass.

When i reached the bedroom i couldn't take it anymore. I took him by his shirt and dragged his face to mine. Just before our lips connected he stopped me.

"No. Tonight i am the one leading. Strip."

"Should i put some music or just wing it?" i asked sarcastically agitated by his bossiness.

I saw the ghost of a smile appear on his face but it quickly disappeared.

"Wing it" he said seriously trying to mask his amusement.

I pushed him on the bed and started my dance. As a girl with many talents i can confidently declare seduction is definitely one of them.

My jacket was the first to touch the floor. Next i freed my hair from the painful bun i had all day long. I messed my hair a little and bit my lip seductively drawing his attention to my face.

Then button after button i opened my blouse all the while looking into his eyes. The soft material brushed against my skin making goose bumps erupt. I saw passion flare in his eyes and i felt myself get hotter.

Once the blouse fell to the floor i started to undo the skirt. Mr. Bryant you're in for a big surprise i thought evilly to myself.

When the skirt fell to the floor i felt a rush of cold air hit the most secluded parts of my body. I almost laughed when Chase seemed to choke a little on his own spit. His eyes widened and he stood up to face me.

"You're one naughty girl miss. Davis. You don't wear underwear to work?"

"Usually i do. However today i decided to change my way."

"You're killing me hear. You're the one who is supposed to be punished."

I grinned evilly and reached to undo my bra.

"Hands off. I will be the one doing it. I want you on all fours on the bed at the count of three."

I hurried to comply and climbed on the bed. I felt his climb behind me and press himself against my butt. His cold zipper pressed against my wet entrance made me yelp and take in a breath.

"Are you ready for you punishment?"

I barley managed a strangled "yes".

"Yes sir" he demanded.

"Yes sir" i yelped as his hand connected with my ass. My breath came out in little pants every time his hand connected with my skin.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

"And one last time for agreeing to that date."

By the time he finished assaulting me i was dripping wet and needy. His slaps weren't painful they were erotic. Making you want to ask for more. Little did i know my punishment had just began.

"Lie on your back and spread your legs wide." Chase said slightly panting. I did as he said slowly turning around and adding a little teasing

"Yes master" while i'm at it.

Chase stood up and started to strip from his clothes similarly to what i did before minus the hip rolls and winks of course. When his boxers fell to the floor i couldn't help but stare.

That's one fine piece of male i got myself i thought smugly. I reached out for him only to be stopped again.

"Did i allow you to move? No. Now lie down."

He pushed my legs open until i started to feel my muscles strain. He leaned on me and kissed me passionately. He sucked and nibbled on my lip leaving me breathless, when i pulled away to regain my breathing he plunged one finger inside of me making me moan. He kissed down my belly. and started to work on my clit with his tongue.

One swipe, two swipes and i closed my eyes from the pleasure only to get scolded.

"Open your eyes. I didn't allow you to close them"

"Yes sir" i moaned out as he added another finger. I felt myself get closer to the edge. My pleasure limit almost reached and the bastard pulled away.

"Chase!" i screamed at him.

"That is lesson number one. I am the only man in your life. Did you learn your lesson miss Davis?"

I glared at him and said through gritted teeth "Yes i did"

"Good, now for lesson number two. I'm the only man who is allowed to tease you."

I watched as he brushed his monster along my clit. He entered the tip and then pulled out. Teasing is the understatement of the ear if you wanted to describe what was happening with me at that moment.

I wanted to scream for him to push it all the way in but i was stronger then that. I would never give up. Those thoughts were the only thing that held me together until he pushed himself half way and then stopped again.

He just stayed there looking into my eyes "Do you feel it? that's lesson number three. I'm the only one aloud to do that."

As the words left his mouth he pushed all the way in and i screamed out in pleasure.

I grabbed his shoulders for support and steadied myself. He in turn grabbed my ass and started to meet his thrusts with mine.

All i could hear was the sound of my moans and screams mixed with his grunts. I couldn't believe the amount of pleasure this man gave me and all he did was make me want more.

When we reached our peeks he kissed me gently and brushed my hair out of my face.

"This is lesson number four. I'm the only one allowed to love you."

I looked into his eyes and i suddenly realized how very close this man is to stealing my heart.

---------------------------------------------

Ulala tough girl finally startes to crack?