A Small Incident Reactions (Special/Request)

Começar do início

Orochi shrugged. "Probably because you were busy daydreaming about Hornet."

"Aww, he daydreams about you," Cleveland teased, and Hornet blushed, hiding her face behind her hat.

Striker held up his hands. "Guilty as charged."

"He even admits it," Enterprise sang, earning herself a swat from Hornet.

"Come on, sis, not you, too!" she whined.

Missouri grinned. Blackmail.

"Are you two gonna help us or not?" Zuikaku asked irritably, and both shipboys quickly nodded. As the three of them jogged down the docks, she added, "Oh, and Striker, Hornet's at the mainland right now with Yorktown."

"And Amagi?" Orochi asked.

"She's here," Zuikaku confirmed. Pausing, she added, "her sisters, too."

"Oh... well, I'm dead."

Sighing, Amagi turned to her sisters, an ominous aura flashing around her as Akagi and Kaga tried to bury themselves in their seats. "You two did not threaten him, did you?"

"..."

"When we get home, we will be having a... discussion... about your behavior regarding Orochi," Amagi said sweetly.

Akagi and Kaga gulped, eyeing each other nervously before turning back to the screen.

Shaking her head, Zuikaku led them over to where Enterprise, Shoukaku, Takao, Atago, Amagi, Kaga, Akagi, Belfast, Unicorn, Bismarck, and Tirpitz were standing on the docks.

"Striker!" Atago said happily, and Striker winced as the Sakuran Cruiser gave him a hug.

"...help!" he choked, his ribs cracking.

Sighing, Amagi pulled out a crowbar and tossed it to Kaga before turning to Orochi with a smile. "How was the mission?"

"Why do you have a crowbar?" Wisconsin asked in confusion.

"It's Atago," Kaga replied simply.

"Understandable."

"Boring!" Orochi complained, throwing his hands up. "Five Siren fleets, and Striker killed three of them! Before I could!"

Kaga frowned. "He calls that boring?"

"And you call that boring?" Kaga asked in disbelief, having managed to pry Atago off a gasping Striker.

Kaga blushed, and Akagi giggled.

"When he loses to me?" Striker asked, hands on his knees. "Abso-freaking-lutely."

Enterprise sighed. "Let's just unload the crates."

As the ramp lowered, Striker glanced over and was surprised to see Belfast standing next to Unicorn, who was holding her unicorn toy. "Hey, Unicorn, Belfast," he greeted, walking over and patting Unicorn's head. "What're you two doing out here?"

"Miss Illustrious accompanied Wales to the Mainland earlier this week and requested that I take care of Unicorn while she was away," Belfast explained, nodding at Unicorn as the cargo ship's door opened, and everyone began unloading the large crates.

"Is it just me, or are these crates heavier than usual?" Orochi asked as he and Amagi set one of them down.

"Indeed," Amagi acknowledged and examined them. "The symbol though... I feel like I recognize it."