chapter 16 ( not checked through )

I first want to say I'm so so proud of how far the boys got and that I love them so much XX can't wait until the world cup

I first want to say I'm so so proud of how far the boys got and that I love them so much XX can't wait until the world cup.!!!!

Also I love my baby Saka so much and I really want to give him a hug .
_______________________________

Ok so thank you to AngelicSmile10 for the idea and I hope that you like the chapter XXX
__________________________________

Some swear words involved
________________________________________

Ben pov

I really wanted to ask Molly to come on holiday to Hawaii with me just as friends we still had like 3 weeks until pre season and all . I hope when I asked her if she wanted to come . I knew it was going to be a little weird as we haven't talked about the kiss as much I think we should but I never wanted to make her uncomfortable after what has happened.
But I knew that we needed to talk soon so I think that I'm going to talk to her when I ask her if she wants to come on holiday with me.

Molly POV

I was baking some cupcakes with my younger cousin when my phone started to go of with notifications . So I went and checked it to see that Ben messaged me I didn't really just see what he messaged so I just left it and went back to my cousin Lucy before she ended up hurting herself . She kept asking who it was ?? I said not for her to worry about it . Until she said is it Ben . They met once like 5 weeks back when him and Enzo came to my aunts house. Anyway back on with the story she quickly ran away grabbing my phone and typing in my password . How did she know that ... Then started reading the message out ' hey I was just wondering if we could meet up at yours or mine I really need to talk to you ' ' as you have left me on seen I guess that is a no '
Shit ....

I ran to my phone typing in quickly typing that I'm so sorry that I didn't reply Lucy was being stupid in the kitchen and she was about to end up hurting herself. Also that you can come to mine later so that we can talk about what he wants to talk about. He replied saying that there was no point and it doesn't matter. I fucked up so bad . I started typing that I'm really really sorry for not replying and really needed to talk to him as well. But I really needed to help Lucy she was only 5 . He started to type but then stopped. I just put my phone down then giving lucy my phone so she could start to watch YouTube.

After about 45 minutes the cakes were done so me and lucy started to decorate them with chocolate and strawberries. After so time my aunt came over to collect her but we ended up talking about random things. Until lucy brought up Bens name. My aunt name was Sally. Then she wanted me to tell her the whole story. I did tell her all what had happened. She was so surprised that I was talking to someone again. She told me that I should go over to his house instead of just messaging him. Which to be honest was such a good idea. I told her I would do it after Lucy and her leave.

_______________________________________________

30 minutes after they left I got into my car to go to Bens I was outside his house. I didn't knew if I should actually go and talk to him so I decided that I was going to ringing him first.
After 4 rings the phone picked up I told him thank you so much for picking up and that if he could let me in the gate so we could talk about it. He said give me a minute. More like four .. if I was honest I didn't really know why he was so sad about me not replying to him I told him that I was so sorry. I thought about it more thinking that it might just be because he is stressed about moving and just needs time to say. ( !!! Don't worry it just because he was stressed nothing else xxxx !!!)

I was knocked out my thoughts when I heard the gate opening. I drove in to see him standing outside his door in a hoodie and shorts . The hood was over his head he looked sad as soon as I got out and locked my car . I ran up to him and hugged him he surprisingly hugged back I thought that he was mad . He quietly said that he was sorry for being snappy earlier I told him that he shouldn't worry about it .After 3 or so minutes he invited me into his house. I haven't really seen the house as much but its really nice. He told me to sit down . He asked me if I wanted a drink I said that tea would be just fine.

__________________________________________

Update finally !!! I end school next Tuesday for summer yay !!