chapter 14

______________________________________________Molly POV

Molly POV

Back in London

It's been a week since the holiday finished. I'm heading to Australia soon. Enzo and Ben were over and we were just watching movies and all. Ben was sitting next to me we haven't really talk about the other week we haven't really talk lots. Like I understand because he is busy moving and everything and getting to know the team he was really excited to move to Chelsea.

Enzo said he was going to go get food for us as we have been helping Ben moving. Tomorrow I was leaving to go to Australia so I had to pack. I told Ben that I was going to go pack I told him that he could come to my room so that he didn't have to be bored. He says yes and follows me up. He jumps on my bed and fell asleep straight away 🤣. I started to pack my bag ready to leave after about 30 minutes I was done. I turned to see that he was still asleep. I was feeling sleepy as well so I just sat next to him . Liking about laying next to him but decided not to I was about to sit up but he stopped me and said stay here after that I fell asleep straight away .

I later woke up when my alarm went off for me to get up for my flight. I looked to my side to see that he was still asleep I smile. I quitely go downstairs and get in my car to drive to my car .

_______________________________________________

After flight....

My dad picked me up from the airport it was night time over here now so when I got home I went to sleep straight away.It was morning now and I could hear the waves from outside the window. I was meeting up with my cousin nick today it was also his birthday so we were going to have dinner I was going to tell him about what has been going.

Instagram:

Mollywillowsouthgate: