chapter 15

____________________________

_

______________________________________________

Molly POV :

It was my last couple of hours in Australia and I needed to pack my bags. I was very tired from the last couple of days. I have really talk to Ben about him moving to Chelsea so I was going to facetime him even though it was about 3am over there. I sent him a text to see if he was awake and surprisingly he replied in about 2 minutes. Then I asked him if he wanted to facetime then he called me straight away. I quitely say hi. He was in a room it was black and I could only see his face a little bit.
I asked him if I woke him up but he said no he was up already as training didn't start until 2 weeks. I started talking about how that I was really happy for him and that I couldn't wait to see him play as I lived really close to the stadium.We were on facetime for about 2 hours. After some time it went really quite I looked up to the screen to see that he was fast asleep.I Hung up the call so that he could sleep in peace. I started to go to the airport. Now I'm going to have to wait on this flight forever. Enzo was meant to be picking me up from the airport but he had to cancel so now Ben would be picking me up. I wasn't going to lie I was slightly scared to see how things will go as the last time we saw each other we kissed and we never ended up talking about it . I knew I had to end up talking to him about it which was fine I had to just get my confidence up after what had happened.

I was waiting outside the airport when I saw a car pull up . He got out the car and said hi and he came up to be and hugged me and said hey I say it back quietly . He took my bags and put it in the back of his car. He opened the door for me. I say thank you . He gets in the car and then asks if I'm alright and if I had a good time on holiday. I told him everything what had happened and it was really fun . It was about a hours drive back to my house. So I just told him that I was going to go sleep as I was really jetlagged.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and i slowly open my eyes. I heard him saying that we are at my house . I was still very sleepy so I was probably just going to go to bed as soon as I got upstairs in my bedroom. Ben said that he was going to take me stuff upstairs for me I told him that he didn't need to but he still did it anyway.

I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and jumped on my bed straight away plugging my phone in . After about 5 minutes I heard someone coming up the stairs he knocked on my door I said that he could come in he walked in with all of my 3 bags I laugh about it saying that he didn't have to help me and that I could of done it when I was less tired but he just ignored me and placed the bags down. He asked me if he could of stay over for a while. I said yes even though i probably was going to end up sleeping. I never ended up sleeping but me and Ben started to watch shameless ( great show by the way).

______________________________

A short chapter as I've been really busy but I hope you like it xxxx