Strawberry Fields Forever

(Picture this with the Beatle you want)

Two years later...

I've never been so happy in my life.

That tour with Brian and the others was the best decision I've ever made. It did hurt leaving the other three behind, but it all works out. I still see them every so often, and I can tell that loving feeling is still there, but it's not nearly as strong. They've moved on.

And I've been falling for him more and more each day ever since I made my final choice.

Today, we had been spending the day doing everything we loved, but just a few hours ago, he left me, leaving little pieces of paper laying around with hints and riddles.

I played the game up to the last clue, where I saw him sitting on a blanket on the park's tallest hill.

"Ah, Y/N, you made it! Good job on solving the riddles."

"They were pretty easy, honestly."

"I didn't want to make them too hard. I couldn't have had you never be able to find me! Tonight is a special night anyway."

"Oh really? Why is that?"

"Hush. Now, watch the sunset with me. I brought us some food!"

We snacked on some sandwiches, biscuits, and other various foods in the picnic basket, all before the night came down.

"Y'know, Y/N, I didn't just set this game up for no reason. I've actually got a very, very important question to ask you."

"And what is that-"

I should have known better. There he was, down on one knee, holding the most beautiful ring in a box.

"My darling, will you marry me?"

"Yes!!!"

He frolicked in the damp grass, accidentally knocking me over and rolling down the hill.

"That was fun! Let's do it again!"

"Anything for my bride."

It seemed like a fairytale, and it was with every path taken.

I knew I'd be with him until death separated us, and that won't be happening anytime soon...