Drabble : Mumma's Boy

A peaceful night . But not so peaceful Arush . Our little cutiepie wanted to play at the midnight . His sleep broke , don't know how and NOW he wants to play . It was past 12 in the night . Aru innocently looked at his mother , who was sleeping peacefully and then to his father , who was , again , sleeping peacefully ... leaving their cute son to want to play . Aru frowned looking to and fro . And being a mamma's boy , he did not wished to disturb his mamma's sleep so he went for the other option , his father , who worked for the whole day and came home tired and now trying to rest .

Arush climbed his father's chest and sat on it , comfortably before patting his father's cheek . He patted it , again patted it , and again patted it . BUT of NO use making him flare his nose and mutter an angry "Whal lhe !!" (What the !!) . And the most painful area , his dad found was his hairs . So Arush clutched his fathers hair from one fist and from another took handful of his father's cheeks in his small fist , pinching it , angrily .

And another "What the !!" was heard . Not from the small one but from the big one .

Arnav , who was sound asleep , woke up with a jerk , making his son flinch but then make an innocent face . Arnav looked at his son , confused , but then , sat up , with his little one in his arms .

"What happened Aru ??"Arnav inquired .

"Aru wansh to play ." Aru replied , with a sheepish grin .

"What the !! Play ??" Arnav asked , shocked .

"Yesh !!" Aru replied .

"Aru I am tired ... please let me sleep !!" Arnav requested .

"No !! Aru wansh to play ." Aru said , frowning , not liking the idea of letting his father sleep .

"Aru ... pleaseeee !!" Arnav said , pleadingly .

"NO !!" A cut short answer from his son and Arnav could not deny .

"Fine !! Let's play !! What do you want to play ??" Arnav asked , defended .

"Not hele ." Aru said , thinking .

"Why ??" Arnav said , frowning .

"Mumma will be distulbed ." Aru said , looking at his mother with a smile .

"What the ?? Your mumma will be disturbed and what about me ??" Arnav asked , shocked . How much does his son care for his mother ?? But him ?? His son can't even care for him , in his dreams .

Aru looked at him with sharp eyes . How dare his father compare himself to his mumma ?? Getting that look from Aru was not usual , and knowing that his son is super duper angry , Arnav took him to the living room and started playing with him , taking care that no one in the house wakes up .

*****************************

NEXT MORNING

Arnav was sleeping peacefully , to compensate his yesterday night's sleep but our Aru could not see that . He was already awake and specially his mumma was already awake , so how could his father sleep ??

Aru went to the side tea table and grabbed his water bottle . He went to the bed , climbed on it , opened the bottle and then splashed the whole content on his father's face . Arnav woke up and sat upright , shocked . , not before muttering an unpleasant "What the !!" . He looked at the little body sitting on his knees with a bottle on his hands . He groaned in frustration . His son would never let him live in peace .

***********************************************************

 TO BE CONTINUED ....

A short one and not so nice one . I am sorry but I literally could not get ideas on what to write about our little Aru . Please do drop your requests on what would you want to read about Aru , in the comment section , or in my DM . 

Please give me ideas . 

Sorry for this update . Footwear , Tomato , Egg ... all are welcomed from my side . SORRY !! I know this did not go so well because I wrote it with in 15 minutes and posted it .

Please do VOTE and Comment . 

Please check out my new story "College Wala Love" 

She was his father's friend's daughter . She came to live in his house for 6 years to continue her further studies in Delhi .He fell in love with her , in the first sight but never confessed it . He always cared for her . She was his Chashni .

*******************************

He was her father's friend's son . She came to live in his house for 6 years to continue her further studies in Delhi , as her parents wanted . She was scared to live in other family than hers .She fell in love with him , in the first sight but never confessed it . She always cared for him .She was his Chashni and he was her Arnav . She calls all other boys of their group "Pack of Wolves" as bhai / bhaiya . But she can't call Arnav so .

*********************************

Now , its her first day of college . The same college where Arnav is studying . 

PS : Continuation of Angel di's ( @Angel23_Writes ) one OS " College Love Story " from the book "Its all about Arshi"

*******************************************

Please do check it out and support me . 

STAY SAFE AND HAPPY

LUV

AAYUSHI