Episode 12: New Semester

Start from the beginning

Ren and Lupin are now fighting. Ren had the upper hand which caused Lupin to back away.

Weiss squeezed a bottle of ketchup to the ground which caused them to slide all the way and crashed on a table.

Nora jumped, taking a pole and connected it to a watermelon.

Ruby was in the way so, she was blown away by Nora's slam attack. Weiss took a swordfish and used it as her weapon. She thrusted it towards Nora and pushed her away.

They were now fighting. Nora was spinning her melon hammer and landed a solid hit to Weiss.

Weiss crashed on a pillar, destroying it in the process.

She fell down and then, Ruby rushed to save her.

For some reason, she was playing dead. I chuckled at the sight of it.

"Weiss? Weiss! Don't leave me! Noooo!" When Ruby said that, the pillar landed on the ground behind her, creating a dramatic effect.

Yang took another turkey gauntlet while Ren used two green onions.

Lupin was dizzy as he stood up. He shook his head and then, took a long line of sausage that is connected to each other.

Ren and Yang was fighting in the middle. Lupin attacked between them, landing on the ground and spin his weapon to attack them both at once.

There was a small whirlwind of sausages. Ren threw his weapon to Lupin but was deflected by the spinning sausages. Lupin swing towards Ren which caused him to crash on a nearby soda vending machine.

Nora ran towards Yang and hit her with a melon hammer. Yang was directed towards the ceiling and flew up high in the air.

Blake took the same food weapon Lupin was holding and attacked Nora.

Nora crashed on a vending machine and instantly stood up, throwing some cans towards Blake.

Blake jumped back and attacked Lupin because he was near her. Lupin evaded the attacks and countered by hitting Blake. She crashed on the wall.

Pyrrah used her semblance to control several soda cans at once. She attacked Lupin.

"Oh this is gonna hurt." Says Lupin. He jumped back and then, the soda cans crashed on his body and flew all the way back.

"Rest in peace Lupin." I closed my eyes as I clapped my hands.

Ruby stood up and put on a serious face.

Ah, their fight is reaching climax. I say in my mind as I drink my soda.

Ruby used her semblance and dashed towards Team JNPR.

She's bringing all the mess together with her. Ren and Jaune stood up and was dragged along. Nora, Lupin and Pyrrah too. Ruby stopped and then, the wall behind her cracked.

I decided to intervene. When Ruby jumped, I created a barrier above her, hitting her back on it since she spun in midair.

"Gahaa!" She crashed on the ground.

"Pfft!" I silently laughed.

"Why you!" Ruby stood up and glared at me.

I silently pointed to the mess that was heading towards them while smiling.

She turns her head. "Oh no."

Everything crashed on their body. Ruby was now hit by her own attack. The others suffered the same fate as well. As soon as the attack stopped, I was now walking towards them.