"I- I" Shawn stutters.

"It won't take long." Chelsea adds. My eyes are set on Shawn and what he's going to do, but I know she's enjoying this.

"Actually, you have permission to go home after you come back from this errand." My mum adds.

Shawn keeps looking back and forth from my mum and I. He looks confused and scared. "Okay Miss. I'll go with Chelsea." He finally gives in putting his head down.

I felt my mouth drop. I look at him in de belief and he shrugs his shoulders at me giving a I-had-no-option look. Chelsea walks next to him and flips her black hair and I roll my eyes.

"I have to go." I say before I start walking away.

"Honey," my mom calls for me and I stop. "Stop by the house after you study session." She adds and I nod before making my way to the library.

See this is why you don't wish bad on people. It will turn on you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"... and that's pretty much how you get the answer to this equation." Ray says and I nod on agreement. "You're doing good Kendra, you'll have no problem passing this final, I'm sure."

"I really hope so. It'll be all thanks to you." I say and he chuckles. "Really thank you for being so patient with me."

"It's my pleasure." He smiles. "That's all for today." He says and we start picking up our stuff when the library door opens. From my side, I can see someone is coming our way, it doesn't take long to figure out who is it but I continue minding my business.

"Hi." Shawn says when he arrives to the table.

"Hi." I say real quick followed by a "hello" by Ray. Shawn keeps looking at Ray, his face is serious. Ray doesn't seem to notice, but if I don't say something Shawn will probably explode.

"This is Shawn, he works here in the academy. And this is Ray, my math tutor." I introduce them.

"Nice to meet you Shawn." Ray says stretching his hand to shake it.

"Likewise." Shawn says.

"We'll I have to go. Kendra, I'll see you tomorrow and we'll go over your homework ok?" He asks and I nod.

"Sounds good. Thank you Ray."  I last say before he exits the library.

"So your math tutor huh."

"You knew I had a math tutor." I say grabbing the last of my things.

"You never mentioned he was attractive."

"Huh, I never paid attention but now that you're mentioning it, you're right." I say and I walk past Shawn to exit the library too.

"What?" I hear Shawn ask when I pass him and he follows right away.

"Wait Kendra wait." He says getting a hold of my arm.

"What!" I snap.

"So you agree?"

"Agree with what?"

"That your math tutor is attractive."

"Nuh uh, you don't get to cause a scene after you spent all afternoon with Chelsea god knows where."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh so you don't want to talk about that, but want me to tell you about my math tutor? Ok Shawn." I angrily say and start to walk away.