"Like seriously guys what the hell. . .Yeonjun? Dads?" He said, his voice going up an octave.

All was ridiculously silent other than the blood rushing in Jongho's mind at the complete utter confusion of the situation and the breathing of the three around him. Jongho wasn't really one to get scared, he was tough, so right now he was more so concerned than anything.

Something was up but Jongho had no clue as to what.

Jongho suddenly found his heart skipping a wild beat, as out of the blue Yeonjun's hands, Yeonjun's no longer sweaty hands, slipped into his own.

Jongho couldn't see a damn thing but he could tell Yeonjun was in front of him now. "Trust me" he said before he let go and his father and his dad's arms looped around his own and started pulling him forwards.

Jongho could only imagine what the hell this scene would look like from someone passing by. Two older men flanking a young man while another younger man with bright pink hair floated nearby. He couldn't pin point Yeonjun's position but he could sense he was near.

Jongho decided to trust that thing's would make sense soon, and hence allowed himself to be walked by his fathers for god knows how long. The ocean was a lot louder, calm, but louder, and Jongho could feel that the ground beneath his feet was no longer the concrete path but indeed the sand; they were all at the desired location, just why was it that he had to be blindfolded? Why were his fathers flanking him like they were and. . .hold up where was Yeonjun?

Suddenly he couldn't hear him breathing, he couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. . .and now he couldn't feel his fathers either, the grasp on his arms gone in an instant as Jongho was left in the darkness of his blindfold with only the ocean to give him a sense of position.

Jongho was confused out of his mind and his heart beat rapidly, so rapidly Jongho almost wished he was in the ocean so he could calm himself down.

But then there was a hand on Jongho's back, and the blindfold dropped away.

Jongho held up his hand to shield his eyes as a strong amber glow shone into his vision. It would seem his fathers had walked him long enough for the sun to drop down in the sky and the sunset to take effect. It's glow turning everything around them a soft yet warm orange and pink.

Jongho looked downwards to his feet, pressing his eyes shut before slowly opening them again.

No matter whether his eyes were ready or not, the moment he looked up though his eyes were wide open, and just like that he was rendered completely blank. . .well almost.

The whole world didn't exist, that beautiful sunset didn't exist, even his father, his dad and Yeonjun's mum?- Why was she here? -didn't exist.

What did exist was Yeonjun, standing in a little makeshift archway, a long red carpet decorated in fresh petals the only thing between them.

Holy shit.

Jongho understood immediately the moment his eyes made contact with Yeonjun's why his whole family had been acting like they all took a sip of crazy gas today. He understood the strange greetings, the secret conversations and the way out of wack state of his boyfriend.

Sure Jongho's expression was a mixture of shock, excitement, and disbelief, but unlike prior situations where he had been rendered frozen in place, his feet were moving him along without a second thought.

"Yeonjun..." Jongho started to say, "Junnie. . ." he said as a single happy tear rolled down his cheek. In that moment all he wanted to do was hold Yeonjun and kiss him, but instinct told him to stop. So he did, right in front of Yeonjun at the end of the long red carpet under the archway.