Chapter 2

Lauren finally took off her helmet after what seemed like a day of driving but was just two hours. She was smart and kept her helmet on for awhile, just in case the young lady she had been forced to drive would suddenly want to kill her. When she took her helmet off, she set it down on her backseat then ran a hand through her hair and put a pair of Ray Bans on. The sun was beginning to go down but she's famous, she can't be seen with a stranger in a car no one knows she has. Lauren didn't dare steal a look at Camila and neither did Camila give a look at Lauren. They were strangers with no destination in mind... two very hot strangers. Camila just kept looking out the window while the same playlist of ten songs played on repeat throughout their drive. Camila didn't mind the music, she was just scared. That's right, one of the best killers in the drug world was scared.

After three hours of driving, Camila finally looked over at the driver. She nearly jumped out of her seat as she saw an emerald eyed goddess sitting next to her; she thought a man had been driving her the whole time. She quickly looked back out the window again to hide away from her embarrassing discovery of finding her driver as a gorgeous girl. After an hour of regaining her composure and stopping her cheeks from turning red, Camila intently watched Lauren as she drove the car in silence with two eyes covered in $200 Ray Bans on the road. It was the first time she had really gotten to take a look at her and she regretted not looking earlier. The way Lauren's facial outline was sharp but gorgeous, just like a diamond, kept Camila in awe. Camila kept taking a good look at her, eyeing her up and down. She noticed the way her jaw was clenched tightly while she continuously ran her hand hotly through her hair. And the way her wavy hair neatly fell back into place kept Camila in amazement. Lauren's arm full of tattoos and a nose piercing gave off a durable look that Camila found very attractive. Camila admired Lauren, the way she looked so tough reminded her of herself. However, Camila is insecure and if Lauren is insecure in any way, she certainly did not show it. Camila had been trained to kill everyone but she's been so close to killing herself many times.

"It's not polite to stare." Lauren said with a raspy voice as she still kept her eyes on the road.

"I-uh... sorry." Camila stuttered as she blushed yet again. She quickly looked out the window to regain her composure again then put her death glare on. Lauren may have been keeping her eyes on the road but she could see through her sunglasses and saw how nervous she had made Camila for the past hour. When Camila looked out the window, Lauren just smirked and giggled to herself. She loved having this power over the hot girl in the passenger seat, a girl who could kill her in a matter of seconds. Lauren could just stare at Camila and Camila would be hypnotized by Lauren's eyes.

"So... who exactly are you?" Lauren finally asked with a smirk, breaking the ice that had frozen time into long seconds of tension.

"Um... I'm Karla Camila Cabello but everyone calls me Camila because that's my middle name but you can call me whatever you want because you don't really know me so yeah. Sorry, I'm rambling," Camila answered flustered.

"Well, Karla Camila Cabello, I'm Lauren Jauregui and I'm not quite sure if I want to get to know you since you threatened me to death," Lauren laughed lightly as she was secretly nervous.

"I'm not that scary, I promise," Camila tried to coax Lauren into believing.

"Don't make any promises that you can't make, I've had enough broken promises in my life already," Lauren harshly replied.

"Well, I'm not scary but I'm dangerous. I may look like a tiny model but I'm dangerous," Camila said seriously.

"You? Dangerous? Ha. Doubt it."

"I could've easily killed you by now but I didn't. I have two guns and four knives hiding in my clothing waiting to be used. With those and some martial arts, I could've killed you in at least 45 different ways. If you continue with this sass, then I will kill you but you seem to know how to drive this shitty piece of a car so I'll hold off," Camila threatened. She had gone from a blushing mess to a life threatening menace in a matter of seconds. "I know you're rich and famous and all that but I don't really give a shit."