Unforgotten pt. 3

Mulai dari awal

So you decided to confront him.

You just hope you can find a way to get him alone before losing your confidence...

Gathering the courage wasn't all to easy, but what helped was that he was the one who approached you.

He was giving you criticism (or rather compliments) on your training that day, placing a hand on your shoulder while the other hand made exaggerated gestures as he spoke oh so proudly.

"Your ability to think fast and blast the 'villains' away while putting out that fire was outstanding, young (L/n)! I see a lot of promise in you!" He said while patting your back.

"Thank you... mister All Might." You said, wondering if now was the right time to ask.

"Hm? Is something wrong, young (L/n)?" He asked while bending down closer to your height.

"Well, no but actually yes... see, I want to talk to you about something alone. If that's alright-"
"Of course! Though we will have to talk after school." All Might said, turning his head to look at someone before turning back to you.

"Yes! Of course, I didn't wanna interrupt classes or anything..." you said with an awkward laugh.

The man smiled a genuine smile, ruffling your hair fondly before standing straight and turning to the rest of class.

"Alright, ya bunch of newbies! Let's get back to class!"

The rest of the day was uneventful. You and your clique (Shoji, Sato, Koda, and Tokoyami) chatted a bit before deciding to head home, leaving you to head to the teacher's lounge to talk with All Might.

The same place where Aizawa-sensei touched you...

You shook off the pit in your stomach and entered anyways, being met with All Might's muscular form.

The man smiled towards you his usual All Might smile, crossing his legs and bouncing his leg.

"Hello, young (L/n)! I'm hoping your day was Plus Ultra?" The man asked.

You couldn't help but crack a smile at this as you sat down across from him.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. I just have something important to talk about with you..."

"Is it about what happened with Aizawa-sensei?" The man's smile slightly dampened a bit.

"Huh-"

"I'm always here for you, you know that, right? You can tell me what happened, okay?" The man smiled a sad smile, one you would give to someone who was suffering from trauma.

You weren't ready to speak of what happened, nor did you want to. You didn't need to talk about that right now.

"No, sir, this is about you." You said in a serious tone.

He was already focused on you, but your tone definitely kept his attention locked on you.

"More specifically, this is about (F/n)."

His breathe hitched.

"She doesn't blame you for what happened, she cared about you..."

Wait. Did All Might even know you were (F/n) (F/L/n)? Does he even know you have a second quirk???

God you weren't good at this.

You didn't really plan a fancy speech about your past life to All Might, which was a bit stupid on your part.

"Crap, I should have started with saying that... that I'm the reincarnation of (F/n) (F/L/n). I have two quirks. One is water cannon and the other is reincarnation."