Finally Giving In [Mon-El]

Start from the beginning

~Later That Night~

I let the music move through me as I dance along to the music on the dancefloor, bodies move against one another to the song that is being played. I tense up when I feel a strong arm wrap around my waist, "Calm down sweetheart, it's just me.", I hear a voice whisper into my ear, I relax because I recognize the voice, it is Mon-El. He pulls me closer to his chest, his arm never leaving its place from around my waist as we dance together, my hips moving with his, I place my hand on the back of his neck, not wanting to fight what I am feeling anymore. I turn in his arms when the next song comes on, I smirk at it because I know it's quite inappropriate and I also know Mon-El hasn't heard it before now. I start singing along with the words, his eyes widen at me as I slide my hands over his chest to his shoulders when I let myself lift up off the floor a bit so my mouth is next to his ear so I could purr the words into his ears. I feel his hold tighten on my waist, once the song ends I look at him with a hungry look in my eyes, "I bet you would feel amazing inside me Mon-El.", I tell him.

His eyes turn a darker shade of blue at my words, he grabs my hand in his once I plant my feet back on the floor, his hold on my hand is rough, not that I mind at all. I know I pushed a button with him and I had an idea where there is going, and I was going to give into it all tonight. Once we are outside the club he pushes me against the wall in the dim alleyway, his hand planted on the wall beside my head as he trails the other one up the inside of my thigh, "I fucking knew it.", he voices with a smirk. A small gasp escapes me when his fingers find my core, "No panties and already soaked.", he states with an awed voice, like he couldn't believe his luck. He circles my wet entrance with two fingers before inserting them into me, my hands immediately clamp down onto his shoulders when he begins to thrust his fingers into me at a steady pace. My head falls back against the brick wall, my nails digging into his shoulders through his jacket, my hips jerk when he crooks his fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot, a sharp gasp falls from my mouth.

"There it is.", he croons, he starts kissing my exposed neck and crooks his fingers again, the pleasure he is giving me with his fingers is bringing me closer to the edge, even more so when he begins to circle my clit with his thumb. "I...I'm going to cum.", I moan out, I feel him grip my chin with his free hand, causing me to open my eyes, "I want that see that pretty face when you cum for me. Give it to me.", his voice has a gruff edge to it, the darkness of his eyes and movements of his fingers finally bring me over the precipice. My hands cling onto his shoulders as my climax rips through me, his name leaves my mouth as I try to keep my eyes on his, he gets me through my orgasm before removing his hand from me. I feel myself get wetter as I watch him bring his hand to his mouth to suck my juices off his fingers, his eyes never leaving mine, "Just as good as I imagined. Now let's go somewhere more private, I am far from through with you beautiful.", he tells me. He fixes my dress and grabs a hold of my hand again, I lead him to my car, he slides into the passenger seat, the sexual tension is thick in the car as I drive back to my apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His lips are on mine as soon as I shut my door, his hands find the zipper of my dress, but instead of pulling it down, he decides the rip it apart. I pull away from him to let the strapless dress fall and pool at my feet, leaving me completely nude before the Daxamite. His jaw drops at the sight before him, I smirk as beckon him when I start to walk backwards towards my bedroom just off the living room, he strips off clothing as he follows me. I look him over once he completely nude before me, I always knew this man would be mouth-watering naked, but seeing it is a very different experience, I feel myself get wet once more at the sight before me. He closes the space between us quickly, his hands grip the back of my thighs and he tosses me onto my back on my bed, his lips find mine once more when he hovers over me, his hands roaming ever inch of my bare skin. I run my hands over his arms, chest, back until I slide my hand between us and take his hard cock into my hand.

His hips jerk at the contact, the kiss becomes sloppy when I give him a few languid strokes, he pulls away to kneel between my legs. He takes a rough grip on my hips to bring them closer to his, "I like you, I really do, but I am going to fuck you like I hate you. I'll make up for it another time okay?", he states then asks, I nod. Once he gets a response from me, he thrusts into me quickly, both of us moaning when he bottoms out inside me. He grunts as he picks up the pace, not wasting time before setting a bruising pace, my breasts bounce as he pounds into me. "Fuck you're so tight.", he grunts out. I am a moaning mess in this moment, he leans back down to envelope my lips with his, he grabs one of my legs and places it on his shoulder as he does, this makes him go deeper, causing me to moan out loudly. I can't help but let my eyes roll back at the pleasure, my moans being swallowed by him, once more he leans back onto his knees, this time bringing both my legs up to rest my calves against his shoulders, this new angle makes me moan even louder.

Mon-El's eyes seem to darken more at the sounds coming from me, "Whose cock makes you feel good?", he grunts out, my eyes turn a bright pink color as I look him in the eyes again, he was beginning to awaken the sexual desire demon inside me, he smirks at this because he knows this. "F..fuck, your's does.", I growl out at him. He moves to pull me on top of him with him still inside me, "Show me what you got sweetheart.", he croons up at me, he reaches his hands up to cup my breasts as I begin to ride him, I place my hands over his. I plant my palms against his chest as I speed up my movements, his hands move from my breasts to my hips, his hold is rough as he begins to thrust up into me, meeting my hips everytime I come down onto his cock. I look down to watch his facial expressions, his bottom lip captured between teeth as he watches me with hooded eyes. I smirk at him before leaning down to lock lips with him, I grant him entrance to my mouth immediately, his tongue exploring every crevice of my mouth again.

I kiss from his lips to his ear, nipping at the flesh of his neck as I go, my breathing becomes more erratic as I feel that pleasure build for the second time tonight, "I feel how close you are Mon-El, give it all to me, fill me up.", I purr into his ear, I take his earlobe in between my teeth and tug harshly. He lets out a loud grunt before flipping us back over with him on top, "Fuck!", he curses out loudly as he climaxes, his fingers digging into my hips roughly. The feeling of his cock throbbing inside me as he cums tosses me over the edge, my walls clenching around his cock, milking him for all his worth, his thrusts continue as he gets me through my orgasm. He pulls out of me and collapses onto the bed beside me, our chest heaving as we pant softly, "Wow!", he says almost breathlessly, I nod softly as my eyes are closed.

I feel him turn onto his side and feel him looking at me, his fingers rubbing soft circles on my stomach. I open my eyes to look over at him, a small smile on his face, "Feel better knowing the truth?", I ask him, he nods, "Yep, finally got you to admit it and finally got to see that beautiful desire demon inside you. That was hot.", he states. I roll my eyes at him and laugh softly, "If you say so, I think you are the first to ever really bring it out that quickly and easily.", I say as I turn onto my side to face him. I let out a soft sigh, "When you said you were going to make it up to me, does that mean you want this to be more than a one time thing? Because I really do like you Mon-El.", I ask him and confess.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to his chest, "Yes, why wouldn't I want this to be more than a one time thing? I have been trying to so hard to get you, and now I finally got you, I don't think I want to let you go.", he reveals. His words make me smile, we talk a bit more before we fall alseep in bed. I wake earlier than him in the morning and shower before getting breakfast started, I hear him call my name from my bedroom, "Out here.", I yell back from the living room balcony. I turn to see him walk out of my bedroom in his boxers, he pulls his shirt over his head before joining me on the balcony, "Morning.", he says as he wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. "Morning, breakfast is finished and sitting on the stove, help yourself.", I tell him, I turn my face to only be greeted with a soft peck on my lips before he lets go. We eat breakfast and spend the rest of the day together since we had the day off from work, I get to see a whole different side to the Daxamite as we get to talking more. I smile to myself, glad that finally gave into my feelings and attraction to him.