Chapter 1

AN: Malia may be ooc because I'm new at writing fanfiction and I'm having a hard time capturing her personality.

Disclaimer: I do not own My Babysitter's A Vampire nor do I own the character Malia Tate. The gifs are not my own all credit goes to the creators.

 The gifs are not my own all credit goes to the creators

The bell rings as Ethan and Benny walk down the hall. "A babysitter, for you?" Benny all but shouts in amusement. Ethan shushes him. "Classic" Benny states.

"Keep it down, man. This kind of info could totally ruin a guys rep. And it's not for me, it's for Jane."

"On the positive side, one of these primo highschool babes could totally be at your house tonight." Benny says, eyeing one of the girls that walk by. "Hey hot stuff." he says to a girl as she walks by ignoring him.

"Dude." Ethan scolds, hitting Benny in the arm.

"What?"

"All I know is that her name is Erica, and she goes to this school. With any luck, I can talk my parents out of it tonight."

"Hey Principal Hicks, let me give you a hand with that." Jesse, a senior and drama kid, says as the principal hands Jesse his coffee so he can hang up a missing teen poster.

"Oh thank you Jesse." the principal says. "Much better."

"Anything for our fearless leader." Jesse responds, sniffing principal Hicks coffee."Do you mind?" he asks before taking a sip. "Ah french roast."

"French roast." the principal echoes in a trance.

"Good choice."

"Good choice"

Jesse walks away with a small laugh and the principal snaps out of his trance. He chuckles nervously, "drama boys, always making a scene.'' He says when he spots Ethan and Benny watching him. He chuckles again awkwardly. Benny and Ethan fake a laugh in response. The principal walks away. Brushing off the encounter, Ethan and Benny continue on their way.

"Hey E, have you seen the new girl?" Benny asks.

"There's a new girl?" Ethan questions in response.

"Yeah she's from Beacon Hills, California. Apparently she went missing after her family got in a car crash eight years ago and was found recently in the woods behind her house. You know what this means?"

"That she probably lived in the wilderness for eight years and is traumatized?"

"No, well yes, but dude, she's a Cali babe."

───※ ·❆· ※───

Malia, having befriended Sarah and Erica in her first class, walks into the lunch room with Sarah. In the loud cafeteria, one voice sticks out from all the rest. She turns her head to the voice and spots two brunet boys, one holding goggles of a sort. She tunes her hearing to the conversation to find them talking about reputations and Alien DNA goggles.