THIRTY ; late nights in the middle of december

Start from the beginning

uunhollyy

dont ask me why i smiled like that
liked by georgenotfound, dreamwastaken and 13k others.

@emerald
oh? youre up late :(

reply to @emerald

@uunhollyy
late night car ride w alex

reply to @uunhollyy

@emerald
HUH? WITH WHO

reply to @emerald

@uunhollyy
shut up.

@dreamwastaken
ew alertttt

@riles
oh my god you are so pretty.

@quackityhq
hey

reply to @quackityhq

@uunhollyy
GEY OF YOUT PHPNE WWRE GONNAN CRAHSH

"

you are so paranoid," alex scoffed, powering off his phone.

"you are on your phone while driving, alex. i think youre trying to kill me,"

"chill, it was a red light. maybe you should get off your phone,"

"im not the one driving, pisshead." she replied, turning on her phone.

holls | @unholly
i want this. I NEED THIS

ems | @emeraldyou want to lay on top of wilbur soot? 🤔 sounds obsessive

ems | @emerald
you want to lay on top of wilbur soot? 🤔 sounds obsessive

reply to @emerald

holls | @unholly
now you make it sound bad

wilbur | @wilbursoot
who made this ill kill them

reply to @wilbursoot

rileyy | @rileyonthisd
you sound like tommy

finley | @finley
get me one

GIANT Q | @quackityhq
GET OFF YOUR PHONE DICKASS

rileyy | @rileyonthisd
*insert photo of quackity*

reply to @rileyonthisd

holls | @unholly
owh pIss oohff yew mAHsive dickheD

bad | @badboyhalo
woah muffin fuck calm down you shit you little fucker mmmm fuckkkkkk (kidding kidding)

(or am i)

holly finally shut off her phone, looking up the see the mexican staring at her. "youre making me nervous," she laughed.

"i- uh- were here,"

"where?"

"i dont know,"

holly continued laughing, hopping out the car.

it was a rather windy day -and snowy- day in north carolina, so windy blew on hollys hair. there was a near by park in the distance, assuming they would go there, she started walking.

alex soon caught up to her, locking the car due to the high rates of crimes and death in the area.

"oof. poor squirrel," holly sighed as she saw the frozen rodent. alex laughed at her humor.

"wh-what?" alex stuttered, sitting on the ice cold bench, "ahh! my ass, my ass!"

"your bones, loser!" holly stuck out her tongue, pointing a teasing L above her head.

"says you,"

"im called thicky vicky for a reason, alexis." she smirked.

"oh no! she didnt call me alex, what do i do?!" he recalled, falling into the snow. "bad idea,"

"NOOOOOO! ITS SO COLD! ITS SO COLD!" he immediately stood up while trying to dust off the chunks of snow that collected on the fabric of his sweater.

"i feel bad for amazing you with my thick ass,"

"you should be! im dying!"

"do- do you want my sweater? its a little big on me so i bet itd fit y-"

"no." alex replied, "youll be cold,"

"and maybe ill dye from the cold," holly laughed, "hopefully!"

"holly.."

"yes?"

"stop saying that," he spoke with a serious tone. hollys eyes softened at his voice.

"mmm... what if i dont want to?" she said softly, "what will you do about it?"

"i want you to stop. its not healthy to think like that. please,"

"i hate you," she groaned, hitting her head on his shoulder. "i can tell," he chuckled.

he wrapped his arm around her, trying to take in the warmth. the couple enjoyed each others company, silently sitting in the comfortable silence.

"funny how im a fangirl?" she chuckled.

"my favorite fangirl," he whispered, pulling her closer.

a faint smile appeared on hollys face. "simp,"

"i wouldnt mind being called that,"

"stop iiiit." she whined, slapping his arm softly (weve all done this to someone... right)

"you love me,"

"eh- i appreciate you would be the better word."

"youll love me one day. ill make it happen," he smiled, getting up. "cmon, the sunll be up soon,"

"fuck the sun,"

.´• bees venting corner
awwww.... fluff

i feel as if this story is going to so or to fast? i have no idea

sorry for not updating! ive been unmotivated recently but im having a quick spark so yeah