[68] Harryupdates

Liked by whaornnaill, hazzastrikes and 2

Liked by whaornnaill, hazzastrikes and 2.816 others
@Harryupdates THE SONGS ARE SO FREAKING GOOD

@freyafresh Carolina is SO about drugs
|
@65maxim isn't it about a girl?
|
freyafresh bro, Harry said they were gay. what-

@holyhayor adore you shows that Harry loves unconditionally. It is very sweet because they don't expect anything back from this other person. It looks like Harry's love interest isn't reciprocating, but Harry doesn't mind. They are asking him to accept their love, because they'll protect and adore him, always. "Like it's the only thing I'll ever do," is Harry's dramatic way of saying that they're fine with their life even if the only thing they accomplishes during it is to love him.
|
@freddkimmy please analyse the other song too! Pleaseeeee

@holyhayor (falling) Harry was getting worried about the person or rather the personality they were developing in to. In one hand, they blame it on the alcohol. On the other, they blame it on themselves, for all the bad things that befell them. They fear that they will grow into someone even they themselves can't stand to be with. That is one of the worst things that could happen to an individual- losing yourself.

@holyhayor (to be so lonely) Harry tries to convince their ex that whatever the reason for their breakup was, it was not Harry's fault. But they also admits that they are quite lonely all by themselves after the dust settles. In the first verse of the song, Harry asks his ex-girlfriend not to pin the blame on him for their relationship falling apart. 1. They were just a little boy, 2. They were drunk. In an attempt to move on from this relationship and his mistakes, they tell their ex not to be in contact with them. Harry admits that they get jealous of the news that he is with a new partner now.

@holyhayor (meet me in the hallway) When Harry is leaving, they hope their lover will come follow them and stop them from leaving. The relationship with this person feels good, as good as morphine. They wait, and hope, but from these lyrics it seems unlikely. "Running with the thieves" seems to imply that they are doing all sorts of things to keep their mind off the pain (some may be things they don't really want to be doing).

@holyhayor (sunflower vol.6) Even though some nasty experiences led to their fall out, the singer still misses him. They have been trying their best not to get in touch with him again. Nothing good will come out of reconnecting with an ex purely based on a recollection of 'Sunflower-like' memories. "I couldn't want you any more" is a very vague statement expressing the current status of their relationship.

@holyhayor (from the dining table) Harry wishes so badly that he would just magically call. And then they would talk and work out their problems and get back together. The longing is intense with this one.

@holyhayor I'm not saying that's what those songs mean but it could be. This is just what I understand from those.
|
@mcpottmaya thank you so much for doing this, you didn't have to

@ririgladstone who hurt ma baby?!

@megancmjayjay ya know, I just want to know who THIS FUCKING EX WAS
|
@harrywdym probably Zayn

@wmharryb it's sad that Harry used alcohol to cope :(

@harryssidekick FALLING IS MY FAVOURITE

View more comments