[25] Zayn

Liked by niallhoran, liampayne and 20

Liked by niallhoran, liampayne and 20.625.744 others
@Zayn they're cuddly when sad. I don't know how some people can say so fucked up things.

@louist91 why are they sad??
|
@Zayn yk comments n all
|
@Louist91 didn't we tell them not to look at them?
|
@Zayn yeah..

@zout91 i hate hate

@Niallhoran please keep Harry away from his phone, yeah?

@Zaynrhythm aaand here's the gold digger again🙄🙄

@Zaynthekid they're so cute ahhhhh

@catLouisTomlinson gold digger.

@_money.mek 😍😍😍

@Zaynzen WHY THE FUVK IS Zayn hanging out with that fag

@gree_klina he has no reason to be sad. He's young and has money and friends.
|
@Zayn how about you shut the fuck up and use the right pronouns? Just because someone has money, is young and has friends doesn't mean they're happy. That's dumb to think.
|
@gree_klina why? He has a dick so he's a man not something between it. Why is he sad then?? Cause his momma doesn't love him? Or his girlfriend? Oh wait no, he's a fag so he must have a boyfriend.. if even someone wants to have him. Bet his boyfriend used him for sex and then left him. Fits him right. Doesn't deserve anything else.
|
@Holyduck @gree_klina yo how about you chill the fuck out?? Are you that ignorant and dumb?
|
@frkummi @Holyduck no she's not. She's absolutely right. I even bet that that so called boyfriend would have abused him because he can't to anything right. I mean look at him! He's ugly as fuck!
Zayn blocked this user
|
@Zayn you seriously are some dumb fucker. Your mother probably didn't love you so you gotta hate all the other people just because you're lonely and unloved because of your fucked up opinions.
|
@gree_klina @Holyduck ahh believe me I'm not. You all just have to see that being gay is fucking sick. The Human race would die because there won't be any babies anymore!
Zayn blocked this user

@laneyrey I love you!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Zaynio that's some gay shit
|
@Zaynio I love it

@OlivialiaMeens WHY IS EVERYONE SO HATEFUL HERE!?

@rodgiglori_a AWHEN CAN I MEET YOU!?

@Xxx_f.me_xxX zaRRY

@hotMicrowave damn

@Allagher it's funny how ignorant and dumb some people here in these comments are.
@zayn liked this comment
|
@OveOfMelife I mean what do ya expect???? Some uneducated swines

@bugggg UGLY🤮🤮
|
@niallupdate that you are, that you are :)

@DAnnaerickson8 HARRY I LOVE YOU

View more comments