[66] CelebNews

Liked by nillerpayno, harrayloops and 2

Liked by nillerpayno, harrayloops and 2.725 others
@CelebNews
Harry Styles was spotted leaving a strip club in Hollywood at 3am on Sunday morning alongside Jeff Azoff.
The 20-year-old singer was dressed down in a black T-shirt and faded jeans, teamed with suede ankle boots on their night out.

Some Paparazzi said that Harry couldn't really walk. Maybe they drank too much or something else happened.

After posting a picture of them and Jeff with the caption ":)", best friend Niall Horan responded worried as Harry hasn't been responding to any of his messages.
Also commented rumoured ex-boyfriend Zayn Malik on their post. That being that he also was worried and "why are you doing this?".

It seems like that Harry's friends aren't keen on that new friend of them. The question now is, why?

@amazaynhaz so Harry isn't partying alone anymore?

@freakintpwk so maybe that dude IS Harry's ex

@joleen.Styles94 a friends of mine was there on Saturday evening and said that he only saw harry twice. And that he saw when they came and went. Harry and Jeff were all the Time in the room.
|
@alex.theboneless 'in the rooms' what does that mean?
|
@harryberry means that Harry got fucked

@joleen.Styles94 he also said that harry was really pale when they went.
|
@harrymauyrme pretty sure they did drugs again
|
@ragnrvkn again?
|
@inlovewithmycar haven't you seen all the photos of them?

@cheerharrie so Zayn doesn't like Jeff right? Why? He jealous? So WERE Harry and Z in an relationship??

@fookinstyles why are you all analysing Harry's life? Like? Get your own damn life

@syrubstoi lol suits them right

View more comments