"Good choice!"

I love the carnival. I kept picking the best rides that I remember loving as a child, making Paul go on the pirate ship  multiple times.

Hours had passed, but it certainly didn't feel like it. Paul and I were full of energy, looking for anything we haven't done.

"You really like that pirate ship."

"I can't help it. I've got good memories with it. You can pick the next ride if you'd like. I've been in control for too long."

"Let's do the haunted house!"

"Oh...um..."

"Come on, Y/N. It can't be that scary. It's probably made for kids who get scared easily! We can take it."

"Well..."

"Please, Y/N? Please?"

How can I say no to him? His puppy eyes always win me over.

"You're lucky you have puppy eyes."

"I'm very thankful for them."

Paul tightly squeezed my hand while walking through the haunted house. I'll admit, it wasn't as terrifying as I feared, but I was still a little scared.

"Look, you survived!"

"Yeah...with your help."

"Let's do that roller coaster next!"

"Why do you always pick the scary rides?"

"I'm not trying to! But what did we just learn? I am the key to calming you down in bad situations."

I sighed, holding back a smile from his precious words. "I thank you for that. Let's do it."

This time, I actually had fun, with Paul making it a thousand times better.

"I did it again! I helped you enjoy yourself!"

"Are you magical or something?"

"No, I'm just Paul McCartney."

"That makes sense."

He giggled, kissing me. "I seem to be startling you with my choices, so what would you like to do?"

"Hmm...well, we haven't played many of the games yet."

"Probably because they're all rigged. Anyway, what should we try?"

I looked around, finding a plush that I wanted.

"Aw, that bear is so cute!"

"Do you want me to get it for you?"

"Oh, you don't have to do that..."

"Yes, I do. I want to prove my love for you."

"Paul, you don't need to do that, I love you already-"

It's too late. Paul had begun, losing many times, but he never gave up. He really wanted his prize of my happiness.

"Paul, you're wasting your money!"

"Nonsense, Y/N. I'm a Beatle! I've got tons of it. Plus, I've got something to show you..."

He smiled, pulling the bear from behind his back.

I gasped. "Paulie, you did it!"

Paul traced his finger along my cheek. "Such a pretty smile. I know the perfect way to end our perfect date."

"What is that?"

He pointed to the massive ferris wheel. We both nodded, hurrying on the structure.

It was a fun ride, something I almost never got to go on, but there was a slight problem...

It got stuck.

"Well, it looks like we're gonna be here a little while."

"I don't mind, Paulie. After all, I've got two teddy bears to spend time with."

"Two?"

"You're the other one."

Paul looked away, heavily blushing.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Macca."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, signaling to the sunset ahead of us.

"Pretty tonight, isn't it?"

"Sure is. Y'know, it's alright that we're stuck. I'm just happy to be here."

Before I knew it, I was fast asleep on Paul. He gently stroked my hair, whispering a quiet sweet nothing:

"Goodnight, my dearest Y/N."

Updates are slow because of school. My epilepsy acted up today, but I'm alright now and I got a chance to publish this. It might not be that good, but I'm trying. After all, I feel like I'm going to end up pouring my heart and soul into the Paul chapters because he's my favorite 😂