chapter -6

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨!!!
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 "𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙚 " .

~~~~~~~~~~𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜~~~~~~~~~

Sid got up as usual before his alarm could ring. The first thought which crossed his mind was riddhima. The time was 5 A. M.
Thinking she must be sleeping he got up and changing in his jogging suit he went for jogging.

On the other hand riddhi's alarm rang disturbing her sleep.

"Today is the most important day riddhi ,buck up. " Riddhi said to herself.

"Amu, kriti guys wake up we need to get this broken phone repaired as soon as possible. " Riddhi said shaking  amu and kriti.

"Amu I will give to vishal, he will repair it and you can get it back. Yeah? " Riddhi said to amu.

"Ok riddhi until then let me finish few works." Amu replied.

"Do that afterwards first brush your teeth and get ready guys until then I will make the breakfast. "Kriti said.

"Ok mumma. " Amu and riddhi said sticking out her tongues.

" Idiots. " Kriti said throwing pillows on their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other side
Sid came back from jogging and after having his coffee went to his room and dialed Rahul number.

"What happened ,bro let me sleep. " Rahul said in sleepy tone.

"Get up man!! It's already 7 . How much will you sleep? " Sid asked.

"You are a robot, I am not. You very well know that it was almost 3 when we came back and still you expect me to get up early, are you serious bro?"rahul asked in irritated tone.

"Yes, I am. Now get up and call miss amaira ,ask her if miss sharma is ok. " Sid said to rahul.

"Why should I? "Rahul asked in irritated tone.

"Cause I am telling you. "Sid said in Authorative tone.

"You are forgetting , you are not my senior buddy. " Rahul asked rolling her eyes.

"I know Rahul,ask her as I can't. If miss sharma get to know then,She will again put up a fight against me and today is important not only for her but for me .. I me mean for everyone  and specially for raghu.so, yeah ask her. " Sid said fumbling in the end.

"Bro are you ok? Am I speaking to Mr. Siddhaarth who doesn't care for anyone expect for the family and friends . " Rahul asked in teasing tone.

"Rahul are you asking or not. " Sid said in irritated tone.

"Ok calm down angry young man. " Rahul said.

"Let me take the call on conference you can listen yourself. " Rahul said.

Saying this Rahul dialled Amu's no.

"Hello!! Sir " Amu said picking his call.

"Hello miss amaira . How is miss Sharma ? Is she fine ? " Rahul asked.

"Yes sir, she is fine and she has gotten up to half an hour before. Wait let me call her, talk to her yourself. "Amu said.

After few minutes riddhi came on line.

"Hello Rahul sir " Riddhi said

Sid smiled listening her voice unknowingly.

"Good morning miss. Sharma , I hope you are fine now. " Rahul said.