chapter - 5 (b)

𝙃𝙚𝙮!! 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 " 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙚 " . 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.
~~~~~~~~~~~𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜~~~~~~~~
Continued....

"What are you guys five?? Will you just stop acting like kids and talk like Civilized person. Now finger on your lips everyone. "amu said getting irritated.

"What?? " Shouted everyone getting shocked.

"I said finger on your lips and if anyone tries to say anything , you will see the worst. "Amu said threatening everyone.

Everyone gulped listening this.

"Bhai isn't she your junior."Sid asked in hushed tone.

"Yeah she is my junior but these girls are dangerous man. The other girl punched me . It is still paining."Rahul said in pained voice.

"What are you guys talking didn't I said , you will see my worst. " Amu said glaring rahul and sid.

"Sorry "both rahul and sod said.

Siddhaarth raised his another hand while keeping his another hand's finger on his lips.

"What? Why are you raising your hand? "Amu asked sid.

"I want to ask something. Can I?" Sid asked.

"Yeah. "Amu said.

"What are guys doing here? That too at this time. "Sid asked.

"Actually........" rahul told everything to siddhaarth.

"What? Are you stupid or what miss sharma? You know right, it's illegal to go in restricted area without court and DM's permission. " Sid said glaring riddhi.

"I am not stupid Mr. Khurana it was necessary. I want to save raghu at any cost. He is innocent and Mr. Rathore is the real culprit. "Riddhi replied.

"miss sharma you can't break the law that too when you are a lawyer yourself." Sid said.

"What is the benefit of law, when it can't save an innocent life mr. Khurana. "Riddhi said.

"She is right sid. She only did this to save an innocent soul and even I was helping her. " Rahul said.

"You are saying this rahul, what's wrong with you? We are here for protecting law and you are helping her in breaking the law." sid said getting angry.

"As I told you Mr. Khurana no law is above than an innocent's life and i am ready to take any punishment for this crime." Riddhi said in calm tone.

"Then be ready miss sharma your new DM , that is me  will give you punishment for that. Aapne sirf apni hi nhi baaki logo ki jaan khatre me daali agar kisi ko kuch ho jaata to ( you endangered everyone's life miss sharma. If something happened to you or anyone then what?) " Sid said in anger.

"I take all the responsibility mr. Khurana if you wanna punish me then do it after my case hearing ,I am ready. "Riddhi said.

Riddhima saw a man behind sid with a wooden log as everyone was surrounding them they couldn't see that man.

"You are...." Sid was going to say something when riddhi interrupted in between.

"Mr. Khurana... Someone is behind you. "Riddhi said in frightened tone.

"Shut up miss sharma stop kidding and don't you dare to divert my mind again. "Sid said getting irritated.

Riddhima ran and pushed sid and the wooden log hit her head instead of sid. And she kicked man and he fell down and got unconscious.