I blushed.

"Well, maybe she'd like to sit with me. I've got some things I'd like to say to her, and she promised-" George insisted.

"Hey, she can't forget about me-" Ringo interrupted.

"Silence! She's sitting with me. Y'know, her friend that invited her here in the first place!"

Oh boy, this is awkward.

8 hours later...

Eight hours. Eight long, tedious hours spent were spent on an airplane to America. Thankfully, we're here now, Brian and I watching the raging stampede of participants in Beatlemania. If I wasn't helping them out, I'd definitely be a part of those herds of fangirls.

"Wow..."

"Yep. That's Beatlemania for you, Y/N. It's insane. Those officers pretty much have them protected. All we have to do is take the luggage to the hotel. They'll meet us there."

I nodded.

A few minutes later, the Beatles were relaxing on seats in the hotel's lobby, out of breath. Brian checked us in, quickly settling everyone into the new, slightly worse quality room.

"Ok, boys. Now, the string of concerts and interviews won't start for another four days. During those four days, I beg of you, do not cause trouble or leave without me or Y/N's permission."

"Oh, we'd never disobey Y/N. You? Maybe, but her? Never." John marveled.

"Great...now, where were we-" Brian started, eyes shifting to my disheveled self sprawled out on one of the boys' beds.

"Hey, Y/N, I can see you're quite beat from the journey, but can you grab some food for everyone? I promise this is your last task for the night."

"Sure, Brian."

Ringo's POV

We could tell what Eppy was doing. He obviously just sent Y/N away so he could talk to us about his beautiful friend. He knows how we feel, and he's got a problem with it.

"Now, lads, I-"

In the blink of an eye, John pushed us into the bathroom. I guess that's just his preferred meeting area.

"That was a close one, fellas. He almost caught us." John warned.

"What would he even do? Stop us?" Paul wondered.

"Yes!! We've got to figure out how to secretly date her..."

"Hey John, one question..."

"What, Ringo?"

"Why do we keep meeting in the bathroom-"

"Because Eppy won't expect it! He'll think someone's in there, and he'll leave it alone! Now if it's not about the girl of our dreams, it's not important!"

And so began the quarrel...

"I've got an idea!" Paul beamed.

"I think I should be with her. Y'know, just to see-"

"No! She's mine!"

"Lads, I've got an idea-"

"She's made her first choice. But that first choice could easily change..."

"Well, I hope it'll change!"

"Why am I being ignored..."

"I love her!"

"I love her more!"

"LADS! QUIT IGNORING ME AND LISTEN TO MY IDEA!"

"Oh, sorry Paul..."

"Ok, we've got four days until we do anything, right? On those four days, we'll take turns taking her out anywhere we want. Once we return, we'll see what she likes."

"I'm going first." John proudly stated.

"Fine. We should probably go face Eppy's wrath now."

"Let's hope Y/N is back with food!"

"Um...sure, George..."

I was going to publish this days ago, but so many things got in the way that I don't even want to list.

Also, unrelated, but yesterday I met a girl who told me she saw the Beatles and was in the front row! 😍