Hello Little Girl

Start from the beginning

He hugs me. "He never shares those, y'know. You'd have to be one of his favorite people to get your hands on some."

I laugh. He's so romantic. I guess that minor bit of flirting he did with me earlier wasn't normal. He actually loves me. And by the looks of things, John does too.

My stomach growls. I hadn't eaten anything for awhile. Although this was supposed to be a luxury suite, the kitchen was quite small, and to top it off, there was practically no food.

George was at the table. I'm not surprised.

"Hey there, Y/N...um, I don't normally do this, but...do you want some of my jelly babies?"

"Jelly babies? I've never had them."

"You'll like them."

"Paul told me that you never share these."

"I don't...unless that person is special."

"I'm special?"

"You sure are..." he hides his face. Poor George, he's clearly shy.

I eat the sugary candy and stand up to leave.

"Wait! Don't go! I'm sorry I'm so bashful. I had to work up some courage to even talk to you. I love you so much..."

"Aw, George. It's fine. I don't mind. We can talk another time, I promise. I've just got to lay down for a while..."

"Ok..."

I needed some time to myself. Their behavior is overwhelming.

"Here, Y/N, allow me." Ringo held the door for me, acting like a gentleman.

"Oh, thanks, Ringo."

I need to be alone. If I hear anything wild, I'll go back out, but for now-

"John? What are you doing in me and Brian's room?"

"I need to show you something."

"Why can't you do it out there? I don't think Brian wants you guys in here."

"Ah, but he's not here, is he? Let me sing you a song..."

He strums his guitar, singing one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard:

Sha la la la la la la la...

It's not the way you smile that touched my heart

It's not the way you kiss that tears me apart

Uh, oh, many, many, many nights go by

I sit alone at home and I cry over you

What can I do?

Can't help myself, 'cause baby it's you, baby it's you

You should hear what they say about you, cheat, cheat

They say, they say you never, never, never, ever been true

Uh, oh, it doesn't matter what they say

I know I'm gonna love you any old way

What can I do when it's true?

Don't want nobody, nobody, 'cause baby it's you, baby it's you

Uh, oh, it doesn't matter what they say

I know I'm gonna love you any old way

What can I do, when it's true?

Don't want nobody, nobody, 'cause baby it's you, baby it's you

Don't leave me all alone...

Come on home...

"John...that was beautiful."

"Ta, darling. It's so much easier to sing when you don't have a cold."

Paul enters the room. "I've got something for you."

He pulls a flower from behind his back.

John rolls his eyes. "Hopeless romantic. You just took that from the vase in the kitchen."

"Hush. She still likes it, doesn't she?"

"She does. But can you two please leave the room? I don't want you getting in trouble with Brian."

"Of course, princess." Paul pulls John out before he could fight back. Smart.

They're all incredibly sweet. No wonder I love them so much. But at this point, they're just competing for my attention. They're crazy!

Thankfully, Brian comes through the door, exhausted.

"Incredible. Nothing broken, no chaos.
Y/N must have done a good job controlling you. I'm impressed."

"She sure did." Ringo smiled. "She's in your shared room. She looks beat."

"Y/N, I'm back!"

"Hey, Brian..."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just tired."

"So, how was your first day with the boys?"

Paul's POV

"Lads, come here! She's telling Brian about us!" I call to the others. We press our ears against the door, hoping for some kind of answer...

"It was great, it's all I ever wanted, but I think they all like me. They grabbed my attention every few seconds!"

"Ah, just enjoy it. Or ignore it, whatever you feel. Say, just out of curiosity, if you did go with them, who would you choose?"

"Hmm...it was always hard choosing a favorite. But if I had to, from the actions today, I'd say-"

"Please pick me...please pick me..."

This is your first choice! Who is your favorite Beatle? Pick your option and see how they react!