chapter 24 - what's life without a friend?

During nighttime in Tok Aba's house...

Ochobot has already arrived home from TAPOPS, and was about to check on his boss.

But he only finds him crying on the bed, as he's heartbroken upon learning from the news about his grandson.

The yellow robot cannot do anything to help Tok Aba. So he decided to leave him be.

Once Ochobot is now in BoBoiBoy's room, he only sees the room being empty, but meets up with cattus and bellbot.

Bellbot: it sure is quiet in here.

Ochobot: yeah... It is kinda lonely in here.

Bellbot: just like BoBoiBoy left for a rescue mission.

Cattus: (sad voice) meow...

They had already learned from the news about the incident in TAPOPS, including the elemental user's defections.

Since they had overheard from Tok Aba's transmission an hour ago. Which they're also dismayed from losing him to evil.

Ochobot: I never wish him to go away at all. Even though I sometimes disappointed in him. I was so happy when we're together again after months...

.

.

.

Flashback...

In the hospital, were Tok Aba is in the sick room. while The yellow robot is keeping him company.

Then the doctor approaches to them, were he informs that Tok Aba is getting better already. As he no longer have a fever anymore.

Much to their delight.

Before preparing to go home, they noticed that someone has arrived in the sick room. Which has familiar faces.

It is BoBoiBoy who has returned after a month.

Which surprises them both, were he's seemingly "unharmed" from his mission.

Then he starts to Rush himself, just to give them a hug.

BoBoiBoy: I'm sorry!

Ochobot: eh...

Tok Aba: BoBoiBoy? You're back? How long were you been gone for a long time? And How long was I been in the hospital? From all my sickness has made me forget something.

Grandad feels bad for forgetting about his grandson. But he denied it.

BoBoiBoy: no! I should be sorry for taking so long. I was so desperate to rescue someone from my mess, but I should've known on how hard is to find him in the big cave.

Tok Aba: it's alright BoBoiBoy. All the matters that you're safely home.

As his grandfather is relief to see him alive, the boy then looks at the yellow robot.

BoBoiBoy: Ochobot, remember I said harsh things to you? I take that back! I'm just so upset for my mistakes I had made. It hurts me a lot when nobody in TAPOPS wants me anymore because of that.

Ochobot: ... I don't care about that anymore! It's all in the past now, and you're safe.

BoBoiBoy: yeah. But I have to tell you something. Which is a good news.

Tok Aba: what is it?

BoBoiBoy: I had managed to get back on TAPOPS! After capturing most wanted criminals, and rescuing powers spheres without any problems.

Ochobot: really?! That's awesome! But... What about-

BoBoiBoy: it's fine! I'll just give them some space for a while, If they want. But it's not too late to lose a friend. There's always another chance.