Chapter 15 - How it turned out well...

The heroes are on a TAPOPS mission. Which They had already taken a place in the middle of a battle field, were they are battling Space Pirates, along with the other agents.

"Mighty Punch"

"Super Speed Kick"

"Shadow Attack"

Both Yaya,Ying, and Fang formed an attack against their enemies.

"Aaah! Help me!"

While Gopal does nothing but to flee from a group of pirates, who are chasing after him.

When Adudu is fighting along side with them, one of the sniper tries to shoot him down. Only to be kicked by boboiboy, just to save the green alien.

BBB: you're welcome, Adudu.

Adudu: (displeased) hmph!

Despite this, Adudu ignores him out of annoyance. Then went to another place, just to be away from him. As he still hated his former nemesis, even though they were officially on a truce.

As the heroes continues their battle, the captain who's on the ship is not happy about his goons being defeated easily. So he activate the cannon to raise fire on the heroes, which its aiming on the Element User.

Yaya: BOBOIBOY LOOK OUT!

As she tries to alert him, but instead of avoiding it...

BBB: "Blazing Kick"

This surprises everyone from seeing the element user destroying the cannonball with fire powers. Even without changing forms.

Frustrated, the captain repeatedly fires more cannonballs, while he easily deflect many attacks.

Then he uses wind powers to fly himself directly towards at the captain's ship.

While punching several cannonballs with his earth gloves on his hands.

When BBB gets closer on the captain's ship, he tosses multiple of lightning swords to destroy the cannon.

Once the Element User steps on board, the captain tries to attack him. But BoBoiBoy summons a vine to tie him up. With that, this gives a chance to retrieve a Power Sphere from inside of the ship, & jumps off from it (while using wind power to fly down safely). Before the TAPOPS agents arrive to arrest the Captain.

Then the whole fleet of Tempur - A arrives & they all managed to destroy the entire fleet of Space pirates.

Once the pirates are all arrested and their fleet are destroyed, the element user land safely to the ground, which the gang approaches to congratulate him.

Yaya: that was amazing, BoBoiBoy!

Ying: you had managed to rescue a Power Sphere.

Gopal: that's my best buddy.

Fang: I knew you wouldn't let us down.

Then they look at more TAPOPS members were they cheer for the Hero, while a snappy Adudu just rolled his eyes out of jealousy.

But...

BBB only makes a disgruntled expression without anyone seeing, Despite receiving good credits.

.

.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the TAPOPS station...

The Mop Aliens are on a guard duties.

They may thought that nobody but them was around in this hall, unbeknownst to them, there's a figure that has passed through them in full speed.

Which there's an invisible figure who is infiltrating this station.

Were the intruder easily sneak through the security system without being caught by cameras. Then avoiding being seen by the Mop Aliens.

Soon...

The invisible figure came to the big door, which has an ability to become intangible to phase through the door.

Once the intruder get inside that appears to be an office of the commander then starts to become visible, the intruder turns out to be Kurai who has been infiltrating this station.

As he tries to search something in the drawer that's filled with folders.

It took him a while to search many files, but none of them aren't exactly what he's looking for.

So the masked criminal tries to search somewhere else in this room by making a mess. But no avail as he has stop searching. So he leaves the room, While turning into a ghost.

As Kurai continues his search, he noticed a room that is a storage for power spheres.

"(Gleefully) Hmmm... Maybe I'll just say "Hello" to my little "friends" for a while. Hehehe..."

The Power Sphere Killer decided to seek on wrecking the robots like he usually does, Before he would resume his mission.

Once he turned back to his original self after entering inside of the storage room, he sees many power spheres being placed.

When Kurai grabs the power sphere, however, he finds out that it's actually a doll.

Then he hears a voice.

"I didn't expect to see you again, Power Sphere Killer..."

Which he turns around from the door and see captain Kaizo standing there. Realizing that it's all a decoy on luring the criminal.

"Surrender yourself! Energy Slash!"

Kaizo attempt to strike him with Energy sword. But Kurai turn himself into a ghost. Were he phase through the captain's body and also escapes from the storage room.

So the captain sets the alarm to alert the whole station. Were the Mop Aliens rush themselves to search for the intruder.

While the killer is on the other side of the hall, were the Mop Aliens unknowingly passed by from it.

Once they're gone, he turns himself back to original form.

However, unexpectedly...

"You think that you can hide from us that easy...?"

Kurai got himself busted by the shield twins. Who were standing behind him.

Sai: if you want to run away...

Shielda: then you have to get through us!

Kurai: (sarcastic) ooh... More people to play with.

Sai: Shut Up! "Maximum Spin Shield"

He toss his shield at the intruder, but turns intangible for a short time to avoid being hit.

Then Sai controls his shield that makes a zigzag in attempt to repeatedly aim for the enemy.

As Kurai easily evades it, this buys Shielda to charge against him in one blow. Only to landed down by his feet.

Then admiral Tarung came behind from his back, while he's wearing his battle suit, the Tiger Bear.

Tarung: You Have No Where To Run, Kurai! "Tiger Bear Slash!"

As both of the Admiral and the twins charge directly at the Killer from each side, he has another trick.

Kurai cast a portal infront of the Admiral to make him enter through there. Then makes another one infront of the twins. Which Tarung comes out from it and ended up tackling them instead.

Allowing him to escape from them.

.

.

.

************************************
Author's Notes: I don't own any of the characters. BoBoiBoy belongs to Monsta.

P.S., sorry if my English or Grammars were bad.