Chapter 19 - the invasion of the Empires

The knight army invades the facility, were they out numbered the security guards, & destroy all of the weapons.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once the smoke of the explosion is cleared out in the main room, while Kaizo undo the force field generation to release everyone, the TAPOPS members see many wreckages in the room.

Fang: Is everyone Okay?

Yaya, Ying, Gopal, & Ochobot: Yeah...

Then suddenly...

The sliding door is punched open, as someone's entering in the room to confront TAPOPS. Then hears a voice.

"(Electronic tone) Hello TAPOPS. It's a pleasure to meet you all"

This shocks the chiefs from hearing a familiar voice.

Kokoci: it cannot be... It's Excaliborg!

Which indeed it is the great leader of the Knight Empire.

Then more members, Warlin, Nim-way, Lion-L, Gallopad, Lancenan, and High One, came beside to their leader.

Now they all see the presents of the Knight Empire group.

Kaizo: so this must be his generals.

Excaliborg: that's right! And we're here to take back what's mine.

Tarung: take what's yours?! It belongs to the great rulers of Cosmolot! Before you destroyed their planet!

Excaliborg: it's what they deserved for being pathetic.

Kokoci: you're being delusional!

Ying: you're so heartless for killing innocent people!

Excaliborg: talk all you want. All the matters that I'm here for my sacred Gems. So I can conquer many planets, and ruling the entire universe with an iron fist!

Kaizo: we won't let you get away with it!

As they face to face, TAPOPS still wonders on how they ended coming here.

Nut: how is it possible... How do they managed to locate this place, after the invisible barrier was disabled?

Excaliborg: it's all thanks to my new apprentice for bringing us there.

Everyone: New Apprentice?

Kaizo: Then... It was all Kurai's doing! He's the new member. Just like what boboiboy said.

Fang: but where is he... Boboiboy promised to protect the treasures like this happened!

Gopal: Where Is BoBoiBoy That We Need Him?! *Whimpers*

The Molecule User is desperate for his best friend's help.

Adudu: Hey! You don't have to depend him on everything. You're a superhero too!

But this doesn't amused the Armored King.

Excaliborg: hmmm... Relying on someone who's stronger than you, is a sign of cowardice. Reminds me of something which I always hated it.

A disgusted armored King begins to order his troops to attack the heroes.

Which they form a battle against each other. While Papa Zola, Kokoci, Nut, & Ochobot went to a hiding spot, just to avoid from a dangerous fight.

Lion-L raise his sword to release lightning, to strike at his enemies.

But Kaizo use force field to block the attacks. & starts dueling against the lion alien.