Ye Jin smiled and nodded. All doubts and worries during the two months apart disappeared instantly seeing the same longing on Hyun Bin's face.

Their father cleared his throat and glanced through the rearview mirror, causing Ye Jin and Hyun Bin to shift their seats slightly away while blushing.

"Haisssh these kids really can't be trusted..." Hyun Bin's father commented while shaking his head.

Ye Jin's mother chuckled at her husband's reaction, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't act like you're never young, yeobo!"

Gong Yoo and his mother were already waiting for them at Ye Jin's house when the car pulled over. Hyun Bin got off first and ran to the side to help Ye Jin get out of the car before grabbing his backpack in the back seat.

Gong Yoo walked over, shook his hand and took over Hyun Bin's backpack before putting it away in the guest room.

Ye Jin watched their interaction worriedly, until Gong Yoo's mother nudged her and whispered, "Auntie threatened to report to his appa if he doesn't behave nicely" she said giggling.

Hyun Bin looked around, this was his first time entering Ye Jin's house. All this time he had only seen the side of this house from the window of Gong Yoo's room next door and fantasized about the family living in it.

His observation was interrupted by Ye Jin who pulled his arm towards the dining room, "Come sit here, oppa, I made brownies this morning."

Hyun Bin smiled seeing Ye Jin's cheerfulness that made him felt accepted. Everyone else is busy preparing dinner now. Ye Jin's mother and Gong Yoo's mother brought several pots of food to a large table in the backyard. Gong Yoo and Hyun Bin's father were busy setting the table and bringing drinks. Apparently they were going to have an outdoor dinner now.

Ye Jin placed a piece of brownie in front of him. Hyun Bin took a bite and savored the deep chocolate taste that filled his mouth.  "Wow, this is delicious!" he said.

Ye Jin smiled, "Be careful, if you can't stop chewing, oppa might turn fat like me now." she said while rubbing her stomach.

Hyun Bin raised an eyebrow, "We both know thats not the reason why your stomach is getting fat, right."

Hyun Bin immediately regretted the words that came out of his mouth seeing Ye Jin looked down with embarrassement hearing that.

"Don't eat too many brownies, Bin. You'll be full before you eat rice!" Gong Yoo's mother entered the kichen, "You must taste all of Auntie and Ye Jin's cooking!"

Hyun Bin nodded politely, seeing the closeness of their family joking beside the house. Ah, the warmth of the family that he always dreamed of is now in front of his eyes. Ye Jin looked at him and invited Hyun Bin to join together, preparing for dinner while having a light chat with each other.

An hour later Hyun Bin leaned back on his seat with a full stomach and a warm heart.  His thoughts drifted to his mother who had always been aloof, wondering if she secretly also yearned for this kind of family intimacy.

Gong Yoo suddenly approached, leading him into the side door of his house. Hyun Bin glanced at Ye Jin and his family who were now busy cleaning up after forbidding Hyun Bin to help.