vii.

"do you ever think of me?
of me

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she stood in the crisp morning air, twirling a lily flower between her fingers. her eyes glanced over the unfamiliar place, trying to find his tombstone.

yes, she had never been here before, the pain had been too much for her. but now, at last she had come, for the first and the last time in her life.

she kneeled next to his grave and gently placed the lily beside it, as she read 'the last enemy that shall be destroyed is death'.

'hey james,' she whispered. she stared at the tombstone for a long time, thinking of what to say. 'you have an amazing son. he's almost like a younger you.' she chuckled softly.

'i realized that i'd rather live with you and lily alive than the two of us together. i felt more pain in knowing the fact that we'll never see each other again than the fact that we'll never be together. so i'll come now, up there where you live, and we'll be together, as friends, as family, forever.'

she gave one last sad smile and then turned, apparating into the field of battle, into the midst of danger, hatred, and love.

the battle went on as she fought bravely, side by side with her friends who she considered as her family. she sacrificed her life for a brave young lion, colin creevey, and reached her place of paradise.

that, my dear readers, was the day she found peace. the day she went to a place where she was happy.

she was remembered as one of the fallen fifty. one of the brave warriors who sacrificed their life for the greater good. for the defeat of great evil.

this, my dear readers, is the story of tayla taylor. a friend, a lover, and above all, a passionate warrior.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃・❪ ❁ ❫ ・▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'cause I think of you, think of you"