Bloodhound

Here we go!!

These NSFW A/Z will get kinky!

A= Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)

Bloodhound is very caring, since they are a Dom (soft and hard) they like to take care of you in every way possible.

You want water? They will get it
You have to cuddle? They got you there
Want to watch a movie? They are already picking your favorites out

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

I feel like Bloodhound really like their hands, they can do all sort of things 😳😉
They really like your hips, they grab them and rest their arms around them whenever they get the chance to

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Bloodhound likes to cum either on your stomach, chest or in your mouth but if you are on the pill he will 100% cum inside you (of course with your consent because consent is sexy!)

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Bloodhound wants to try out toys but is to scared to bring the conversation up

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)

They aren't to experienced, they have Masturbated before but never has had sex before you, but don't let that fool you

F = favourite position (this goes without saying)

When they are feeling soft they will go with G-Whiz but if they are feeling hard they will go with Leap frog and pull your hair back so you face is out in the open so they can hear you (had to search them T-T pray for me)

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Very serious, I mean have you seen them in the game?

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Well groomed, not all gone but it is trimmed

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

When they are felling like a soft Dom yes they will be but hard Dom? Their kinks will really show 👀