Wattson X reader

Wattson X reader:

ANXIETY

Please do not read ahead if you suffer from this, and there are hotlines available and I promise you that you are okay!

As for someone who suffers from anxiety this is going to be fun doing it for one of my favourite characters :)

We are all on the drop ship flying to World Edge, I was calmly talking to my girlfriend Wattson when Revenant started fighting with Bangalore

They started yelling at the top of their lungs well voice box for Revenant but to say it was loud was understatement.

Mirage, Loba and Valkyrie try to pull Bangalore away, Gibraltar and Fuse try to pull Revenant away but it just wasn't working so Lifeline got in the middle of them and started shouting at both of them.

I start to shake, yelling is a big thing to start of my anxiety, I find it a little hard to breath, constantly looking around but then Wattson grabs my hands and makes me look at her
"Hey, it is okay. They aren't going to hurt you" she says, I nodded but I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my face.

She gives me a sad look and then the shouting gets louder and in that split second Wattson covers my ears with her hands to try and block out the noise.

I saw her yell something but the shouting didn't stop but then Caustic stood up and yelled something and they stoped.

Wattson began to talk but I could make out what it was but everyone started to sit back in their seats.

Wattson slowly moved her hands away from my ears and looked me lovely in my eyes
"See, told you that it is going to be okay" she says with a smile
"Thank you, Natalie" I say before hugging her side and snuggling into her neck as she held me in her arms
"Anytime, Bub"

Wattson slowly moved her hands away from my ears and looked me lovely in my eyes"See, told you that it is going to be okay" she says with a smile"Thank you, Natalie" I say before hugging her side and snuggling into her neck as she held me in her a...

I love this chapter with a passion!
I was so happy as I wrote this one!

Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed today's/tonight's story!

Words: 347