Now, they were on their way to Emma's house for Christmas Eve dinner, and were planning on spending the night in his old room as they did every year. And every year, Meredith refused to have sex with him in his mother's house, even though he was well aware that she had some very revealing Christmas lingerie buried somewhere within that house. So he was stuck driving through New York City as Meredith ran her fingers up and down his thigh, trying to ignore the throbbing in his pants and the fact that nothing would be done about it for at least twenty four hours.

"Der, you're going to miss the turn," Meredith giggled as he slammed on the brakes, causing several horns to blare from behind him. "You should be more careful," she giggled. "We would have missed the last ferry, and then where would we be?"

Derek rolled his eyes as he pulled onto the ferryboat, putting the car in park as he turned to look at her. "I seem to remember you promising me something," he murmured, pulling on her hand to bring her closer to him.

"Hmmm," Meredith smiled, reaching over him to push his seat back in one jerky motion. She smiled as she slid onto his lap, straddling his hips as she leaned down to kiss him. "I suppose I can do something about this...problem you're having."

"Can you be Dr. Shepherd?" Derek asked in a husky voice.

"Oh," Meredith purred. "You want to play dirty. I can give you an exam. A very... inappropriate one."

"Yes...Dr. Shepherd," Derek moaned.

"Now, I seem to have found the source of your complaints," Meredith whispered, quickly undoing his belt and pulling him out. "And there is one very easy treatment. But it can be...very intense."

"Intense...good," Derek nodded.

"Good," Meredith nodded, leaning down to kiss him passionately. "Get ready for an intense ride." She quickly pushed her panties aside and lowered herself onto him, watching his face as he moaned.

"Yes," he groaned as he threaded his fingers through his hair. "Oh....Dr. Shepherd." His mind went blissfully blank as she moved her hips over his, knowing that this was well worth not being able to have sex with her tonight.

XXXXX

"Late, we're so late," Meredith said as she applied more lip gloss. "And now I have sex hair."

"That's your fault," Derek argued. "You know I love your hair."

"Yeah, well, from now on no more hair pulling for you," Meredith said trying to smooth her hair. "Hair is off limits. I always have sex hair."

"Well...we always have sex," Derek laughed. "And you can't ban be from your hair."

"I can too," Meredith nodded. "And it's done."

"Fine," Derek sighed. "Then no more scratching my back."

"What?" Meredith asked. "I can't help that."

"Well, you have sharp nails," Derek shrugged. "Mark was impressed though. And I can't help running my fingers through your hair. So if I get banned from something, then you should too."

"I..." Meredith frowned as they pulled onto Emma's street. "Why are we even having this conversation?"

"I don't know," Derek laughed. "But for the record...I like when you scratch my back."

Meredith giggled as he shut the car off and turned to her. "I like when you pull my hair," she admitted. "But we can't do that now, we have to go in."

"Fine," Derek sighed, pulling their small suitcase out of the backseat, then turning to take her hand as they walked up to the house. Emma flung the door open as soon as they stepped onto the porch, pulling them into hugs before they could even process what was happening.