Normal Boring Day

Yoohyeon wake up in the morning because of her alarm that keep ringing beside her ear. She grab her towel and go straight to the bathroom. After minutes, she exit and go to the closet and grab her uniform. She wore it and go downstairs. Yoohyeon grab a glass and a milk. She pour some milk into her glass and drink it for breakfast.

Yoohyeon's POV

I walk to school as always. It's not a school actually, it's a hell. It became a hard life for me after my parents passed away a year ago. I had to work part time to care of myself and make money so that i can pay a school fees.

NO ONE POV

After about 10 minutes of walk, she arrived infront of school gate and as always, she's not late.

Yoohyeon walks to her classroom. As today is Sunday, she is the one that was in charge of cleaning the classroom that day.

Time skipped....

The teacher walks in the classroom. It's science class and of course almost half of the class is sleeping. While Yoohyeon is paying attention to the class, a lump of paper was thrown and hit her head at the back.

Yoohyeon's POV

I'm used to this. Everyday,everytime i had to face these jerks, bother me while i'm paying attention to the teacher. I glare at them behind me and they just smirk. This thing always made my blood boiled but i can't do anything about it.

Its a lunchtime. Yoohyeon just sit at her chair and read a book. She is dizzy just thinking about how she should manage her time for study and work. Until someone slammed her table...

"Ya!"

Yoohyeon rise her head and face a girl named, Siyeon, and her other friends.

"What do you want, Siyeon-ah?" Yoohyeon asked with her flat face.

"You know what? I think my hands is tired and I cant do some homeworks that Ms.Jeong give us. You will do it for me, right?" Siyeon said with a smirk at her face.

Yoohyeon just ignore her as she still focused on her book that she reading.

"Ya! I'm talking to you, Kim Yoohyeon!" Siyeon shout

Siyeon grab Yoohyeon by her collar and make Yoohyeon's face closer to hers.

"So, you dare to fight me now, Yoohyeon-ah?"

Yoohyeon just keep silent while Siyeon just push her to the chair back.Siyeon then throw her book to Yoohyeon then just scoffed hardly before stamping her feet hard to make her way out of that classroom with her friends.

Yoohyeon just sighed in relieve that Siyeon finally leave her alone and free. She take a look at her wrist watch and realize that it only has 5 minute left before the lunchtime end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx