"Hito? Hitsohi? Hey!" He finally snapped back to trance, subconsciously muttering;

"Beautiful" under his breath.

Izuku blushed and hung his head low, making his long blonde hair to cover his face. Hitoshi placed two fingers under his chin and tucked his hair behind his ears, making the boy to face him. 

But then Hitoshi suddenly realized what he is doing and quickly apologize, his face and ears are really red from blushing, making the boy in front of him to laugh sweetly, the laughter sounded like melody to the insomniac. 

"Izu-nii! There is a weird man at the alleyway! He looked like he fainted and his face is full of scars!" Eri exclaimed, her cute little feet running towards her brother, Alice tailing behind. 

"What is that about Ali?" 

"We came across a man, about early in the 20s, passed out in one of the alleyway. He looked underweight and seemed like he ran away from home too." Alice explained, her face is changed into a worried expression when she remembered about the man. 

Knowing the blonde's nature, he would go and save the man. He is just that kind, he didn't care if the man is a villain or not, just make sure that he is okay. 

Izuku put his mask back on and quickly went to the alleyway his sister had told, finding a man with a black cape, looking extremely underweight, purple scars all over his face and arms.

The said angel carried the man, using his quirk to carry the obviously larger man to the cafe. It is late at night so there is no one inside, aside from his sisters and Hitoshi. 

He set man down on the couch, checking his pulse and looked for other scars other than the purple ones. Izuku is fully capable to heal him perfectly, but he wanted to wait until the man wake up so that he won't freak out when he sees his scars are gone. 

~~~~~~

After for about 30 minutes, the man finally come into consciousness, the warm feeling and the smell of coffee lingered into his nose, making him questioned on his location. 

"Finally awake?" 

He heard a sweet voice coming from behind, he sat up and turned, making his whole body ache. He remembered running away from home, that is a few days ago and when was the last time that he ate?

"Easy there, I found you in the alleyway so I brought you in the cafe. You are out for like 30 minutes or so, not counting the time when you are in the alleyway." 

The man was stunned, who the fuck would actually bring a random stranger into the cafe? What if he was a killer? A villain? But then he came across a beautiful set of ocean blue eyes, long dirty blonde hair was tied into a ponytail. He would have thought that it a girl from the appearance. 

"Who are you?" He manage to croak out. 

"I am known as Hikari, a worker in this cafe. What about you?" 

"I go by the name Dabi, you are lying about your name aren't you?" 

Izuku was shocked that Dabi saw through his lies, no one had ever done that. Dabi chuckled when he saw the shocked look on the young boy's face, but then turned back into a stoic look. 

"Yeah, you would be surprised if you know who I am." 

"Oh yeah? Are you the number one hero's kid that went missing 3 years ago?" Dabi said in a joking way, he too, hated the number one hero after his dad. 

"Actually, yes I am."

Izuku didn't know why he told the man he barely met about his real identity, maybe it is because Dabi is quite similar to him, making the blonde to trust the man. 

Dabi waited for the boy to say sike or the boy to laugh and say it's a prank, but none come. He widened his eyes in realization and now it is Izuku's turn to laugh.

"Your face is priceless! Is it surprising to know that the number one hero's son is actually a cafe worker? How is Endeavour doing, Touya?" 

Izuku knows, he had been working on the case for a few months now and he is nearly there. All he needs are the proof and he will be set. The flaming piece of trash will be thrown into jail for child abuse. 

"I-I How did you know?" Dabi couldn't help but stutter, he only met the boy for about 15 minutes and he felt like his entire life of misery has been exposed, not to mention he met the famous missing son of the number one hero. 

"I have my ways, now Dabi, or should I say Touya, I know you wouldn't want to go home for a while so how about you stay here? There should be a spare room at the back and you could work here, we need some helping hand anyway." 

They barely met, yet Touya felt like he just met an angel. No doubt that the boy is beautiful under his mask, heck even with his mask on had blown the man off and his kind personality just made the man speechless. 

"Thank you so much, I don't know how to repay you for this." 

"Don't sweat it! Oh! And one more thing, do you want me to heal your scars? They looked painful and I can help, if you wanted to." 

Once again, Touya had thought that he met an angel rather than a human. He swore he could see a halo on the boy's head and he is beaming brightly, blinding Touya in the process. 

"That would be great, although I don't want my identity to be exposed, the old man would drag me home if he found me and I didn't want to hear his lecture about me being a failure or anything." 

"Of course! I had a spare mask for you and maybe we can buy you a hair dye! What color would you like?" 

Izuku started to heal the man, white light coming from his hands as he started to work. 

"What about black? That would be fine."

"Yep! You would look good in black, and it's done! Your scars are gone!" Izuku beamed excitedly, proud of his work.

"Thanks again, I didn't caught your name, what is it again?"

"It's Izuku. Please call me Hikari when we are at work, but in private you can call me Izuku." 

"Thank you Izuku, you are too kind. The family totally are at loss for losing you." 

They both laughed and it is time to go home. Hitoshi and his sister had gone home a while ago when Touya was unconscious, so Izuku bring Touya to his shared house first. He made a mental note to bring the man to shopping, he needs clothes and the ones that he had is not big enough for him.