Now do I know what 'falling in love' means

[Jungkook pov]

He stepped out of the bathroom when he finished showering. His hangover was already gone. He went over his hair with his towel.

The doorbell appeared and a big smile appeared on Jungkook's face.

He looked in the mirror, put his hair right and got back in bed. Coughing a few times, he said in a hoarse voice, "Come in."

The moment he saw Lisa step into the room he sat back up straight. "What the hell are you doing here!?"
"Oooh calm down, I came to see if you were doing better." She replied.

He looked disappointed at the ground. "S-sorry I just thought y/n was coming...."

"Yes she was, but she asked if I could come and check on you in her place. Apparently you're doing not so good considering your facial expression."

Jungkook sighed. "W-why didn't she come herself?"

"No idea she didn't give me a reason. Ask her if you want to know so badly."

He knew he didn't have the guts for that, to seriously ask why she didn't come to him. That he had actually hoped very hard that she would check up on him. That she could take care of him.

"What is it? You don't look sick anymore. But particularly happy you don't look either." Says Lisa with a frown on her face.

"I ... I was just hoping hard that y/n would come ..." He replied.

"Aaaah i see"

"You know, I really like her."

"Oooh really!" Says Lisa with a sarcastic tone.

And before he knew it, images of y/n were all haunting Jungkook's mind. Without having control over it, he began to smile sweetly. Only when he heard her name could he not stop and let his thoughts do their work.

"She's the first girl to drive me crazy. The first girl I want to go on with and never get tired of. The first girl I would do anything for to win her heart. She talks to me like no one else has ever dared to talk to me. The first girl who is not in love with me because I am pretty, rich or popular. No, she plays hard to get. I still don't know if I ever gave her butterflies in her stomach. And as hard as it is and I don't even know if I can ever get her. The strangest thing is that I don't even know why I still keep fighting while she constantly leaves me. Only now do I know what 'falling in love' means."