you are not the only one who can talk people down

You are on your way home and have to go through a narrow street you see someone leaning against a house from the street so you can't pass through. But as soon as you look up you see that it is Jungkook. He smiles: "we hadn't finished talking yet."
"I don't care" , you look back down and try to keep going. Suddenly he puts his hand against the wall and puts you stuck when you look up you make eye contact and get very nervous.
Jungkook: "you don't care you say..."
you just keep staring and don't answer. He gives a short smile and his brown eyes sparkle brightly from the setting sun. Why he always puts you in such bad situations you think in yourself.

Jungkook: "I get the feeling that you don't really like me..."
you answer sarcastically: "oooh really ... why do you think?"
he grins and says: "but you have no reason to."
You: "you nearly ran me over with your motorcycle the first minute i was at school , and you call me silly??!!"
Jungkook stares at you : "you're the first girl who dares to talk to me like that." He comes really close with his head...
You bump your head against his head making him stand further away and you can pass through. You run down the narrow street and walk home.

when you finally get home you flop yourself on your bed. Your first day didn't go very smoothly but you just keep seeing the picture in front of you when Jungkook leaned right in front of you and his eyes sparkled in the sun. You tried to think of something else but you couldn't. Why would V overreact when Jungkook took your book? Would Jungkook really play you? You check your phone and see that you have received a friend request from Lisa. You add her and you guys send some messages to each other.

<< Lisa : hey, are you still in school? >>

<< you : no i'm already home. >>

<< Lisa: aah okay, how was your first day of school? >>

<< you: reasonable, but it's hard to make up for everything I've missed. >>

<< lisa : it will be fine, if you need help give me a call! >>

<< you : thanks >>

*you decide to go to sleep.*